Your #1 [JiMina]

-

"Ehem. Ehem. Jin, can you do the vocals for now?" Jimin asked while he tie his shoelaces.

As Jin nodded, Jimin started to practice for his dance performance in their upcoming concert.
Since the door of their room has a glass, girl's could easily see how their doing.

"Oppa!! You're so sexy!"

"Park Jimin. Be mine!!"

"Ahhhhhh Saranghaeee!!"

They cheered very loudly as Jimin dance gracefully along with Jin's angelic voice.

The dance was very tiring, every second has its different steps and movements. After so many hours of spending in the dance practice room, Jin bid a farewell to him, while their fans had already be gone by now.

'What's taking her so long?'

Jimin sighed as he lay down his back on the couch, surfing social media, walking back-and-forth, he can't hold himself in a single spot not until she came. He heard three knocks on the door and he immediately ran towards it just to see his girl smiling widely at him. As he opened the door he hugged her tightly as if he was recharged again by her presence.

"I thought you will never come, Mina-yah" he whispered and Mina chuckled.

"Well, I was busy with my part-time job so. Sorry?" She mouthed the last word.

Jimin can't resist her so he unknowingly pinched the Penguin's cheek. They ate the dinner that Mina brought from her part-time job.
It's kinda complicated for the others to know how they ended up dating, since Jimin is an idol while Mina was just an ordinary person.

They met at the café where Mina was working, and Jimin laid his eyes on her the very first time he saw her there.

"Good Morning, sir. What is your order?" Mina smiled.

"Love me" he straightforwardly said making the girl shocked.

"Excuse me, sir? Again?"

"I said, my order is latte"

Mina seemed to be wrong from what she heard and list down the order. But in the end, she wasn't wrong from what she heard after all. Before Jimin could left he counter, he secretly slid his phone number under the money he paid to her.

The whole dating process remained unknown unless it's Seokjin, the best friend of Jimin.

"The concert's next week, you should come" Jimin abruptly said.

"But I don't have enough money to buy a ticket"

Jimin stood up from the couch and pulled out two tickets from his bag then lended it to Mina.

"I bought two for you in case you lost one, or probably bring your sister since she's also a fan of mine"

Seeing the VVIP one, Mina shook her head as she rejected it
"It's too much so I can't accept it"

"Accept it" he took her hand and settled the tickets on it "It's my birthday concert and I want you to be there"

She accepted it this time but she can't tell if she would really attend or not.

-------------------

"Jimin-ssi, your rehearsal will be in an hour. Why don't you eat first?" His manager ask as he lay down on the couch.

"I'm still full. Besides, I'll go to the café later on" he reasoned only to see Mina.

"But the choreo is tough and you need some ene-"

"I'm planning to undergo on diet, so don't mind me" Jimin plucked his earpods on his ears and took a nap.

"Aish. Let him be. He just wants more sleep than food nowadays" Jin told them and they proceeded to eat.

After their rehearsal, Jimin pulled out his phone from his pocket and texted Mina.

To: PENGUIN
I'll see you later😊😊

He almost waited half an hour for her reply but there's no response from her. He's getting worried but thinking she was just busy again made him hold back.
He almost fell on his chair while dozing off. Some few hours later, he got a text but when he opened it, it wasn't from Mina.

From: Unknown
Waiting for Mina??

Park Jimin
Who is this?

Unknown
It doesn't matter. Besides, I saw Mina with a guy

After that, the unknown texter didn't responded to Jimin's questions, he remained bothered and got anxious for how many days. Mina isn't responding to his calls anymore and maybe it's true, Mina probably had been going out with someone lately.

Friday, 2 days before the concert and Jimin felt hopeless since he haven't seen her for almost a week already.

"Yah. Jimin-ssi, wake up!" Jin yelled while squeezing a toothpaste on his brush.

"Wae?? Is there a reason for me to get up when I'm not seeing Mina anymore?!" He whined.

Jin looked at him with disbelief and tried to pull him out from his bed
"Yes there is. Pd-nim wants to talk to you"

"What?" He immediately sat up.

-------------------------

"Aigoo. What do I have to say again?" Mr. Lee Joon stretched his neck before looking at Jimin.

"Jimin-ssi, is there something wrong?" He asked which made his eyes widen.

"Wh-what? Pd-nim I-"

"Enough with love problems, the concert is near. The staffs are worried that you seemed to be off every time you had rehearsals. Fix yourself, Jimin-ah"

How does he know that I'm dating someone? Jimin thought

He couldn't even speak a word, he looked down while crumbling up his fists.

"So are you gonna continue your birthday concert? Your fans had been anticipating a lot" He knows that he was being conscienced.

-------------------

Jimin was singing one if his popular song in his album right now.

[PROMISE- By Park Jimin]

As the crowd went wild, his eyes slowly landed in one person.

'Mina?'

She suddenly pulled out a huge banner saying

"IM PARK JIMIN'S #1 FAN/ GIRLFRIEND"

Jimin was shocked on what she did but can't help but to smile widely a he continues the song.

'I'll always be your number 1'