Out of Sight: 28

May meeting kami but I was not in the mood to listen. I just hold my phone tightly, bakit kasi sya magtetext ng ganoon? I want to go there immediately.

He just texted that he wanted to talk, hinihintay daw nya ko sa hide out namin. I just decided to meet with him, I mean bakit pa ko magmamatigas at magtatapang-tapangan kung nasasaktan at malungkot din naman ako sa sitwasyon naming dalawa.

When our manager called my attention I suddenly drop my phone on the floor "Sorry, what is it?" Tanong ko at impit namang natawa si Sana sa tabi ko.

"Why are you spacing out Dahyunie?" Medyo asar na sabi ni Manager kaya awkward akong ngumiti. "I said your birthday is coming, so I want you to do a performance and as the usual do it in Vlive. I'll send someone to help you prepare."

Birthday ko na pala? I forgot about it dahil masyadong clouded ang utak ko sa nangayayari sa aming dalawa ni Jimin. I just nodded to his suggestion and pick my phone again.

"Your contract in the entertainment will end next month. I'm expecting you all to renew it again and continue you career. I am with you in this journey I saw you all cried, failed, work hard and become successful. I hope you still with each other until you reach the goal."

When he adjourned the meeting we all stood up to get ready to go back in our dorm.

When I found a way to escape from their sight I wear my disguise in the public cr near our building and then headed to our head quarter.

Huminga ako ng malalim bago pinihit ang doorknob. There I saw his back, I don't know but it felt like the old days. It's nostalgic. Suddenly, I wanted to cry but I hold it in when I notice he will turn to me.

It's as if I'm at a drama watching the male lead slowly turning on my direction. He is smiling at me, the same old smile of him. So, I smiled at him too.

He immediately stand and walk toward my direction and I also walk toward him. He enveloped me with a hug. His manly fresh smell, greeted me. It's still the same. His smell and his warm hug they're still the same!

Did I worried for nothing?

"God, I miss you so much Dahyun," he whisper between our hug. Smelling my scent.

I smiled. His voice are still the same, how I miss that manly voice of him.

"I'm so sorry for ignoring your texts and not answering your calls. You know our entertainment is so strict on implementing our rules." He explained as he caress my right cheek.

Damn. His touch is still the same, still with gentle and softly warm. I touch the back of his hands and smile after weighing my emotions.

I'm still in love with him. My heart beating so fast!

"I understand, just please inform me... enough na yung isang text saying that you're okay, that you're fine." I said then heaved a sight, "I'm worried sick about you and to this relationship. I'm scared that you might forget about me, that there is still a person waiting for you." I can't stop the tears from falling on my eyes but he gently wiped it while looking so guilty.

"I'm sorry Dahyun, I promise I will communicate with you. Not too frequent though, but I make sure I'll find time for you." He kissed my temple before pulling me in his warm embrace.

He keep on whispering don't cry, I'm sorry and I love you that makes me cried harder. Feeling ko ngayon ko talaga nilalabas lahat ng kinimkim ko nung mga nakakaraang araw. Iba talaga yung may proper communication.

We stare at each other as if memorizing our features knowing that it will take a long time again before we see each other again.

Until he lean on and kiss me passionately, full of longing. His addicting kisses is still the same. I deepened the kiss when I wrapped my arms around his nape.

His hands are all over my body touching every part of it. We both walk towards the couch without breaking our kisses. He sat on the couch while I was sitting on his lap.

His lips start to taste my neck making me moan quietly. I just busy my self biting my own lips while messing his hair. I can feel his hands trailing its way on my left bosom while the other is groping or searching something on my back.

I slightly bended to reach for his lips and suck it. He groaned making me turn on. But I started to bother on his right hand still searching for something in my back.

I heard him sighed with frustration in between our kisses. I stop kissing him to ask him why.

"Where is your bra's hook?" He asked frustrated.

Then realization hit me. I leave his lap while laughing so hard letting me lay on the couch holding my tummy. While he is just still looking frustrated and clueless.

I lessen my laughter and answer his question, "It's in front, moron." I said teasing him and laugh again.

His ears turns red before releasing more air, "Tangina, nabitin ako." He whispered that makes me laughed harder.

He's still the same, the person I fall in love with.