✰ 01.

CHAPTER ONE

—✰—

"yo mom, me and the boys are going to a party! see you later" topper said, walking down the stairs, slipping up his sunglasses

"okay sweetheart! stay safe, i'll see you later" she smiled, waving as her son got into his car.

"hey mom? can i go to kamris house? she wants me to stay over" avani sweetly smiled as she stood at the top of the staircase, seeing topper pull out of the driveway.

"no, avani! there was just a hurricane, i'm not letting you go over to a friends house!" mrs thornton rolled her eyes.

"yet toppers allowed to go to a party?" avani scoffed

"well that's different" she shurgged

"what how- i'm going to a friends house? that's a lot safer than a party on the beach, after a hurricane!" avani whined

"look, mom i'm just going over to kamri's house! we're staying in tonight! not like we have any other friends to make plans with" avani sighed.

"ugh, whatever avani. don't be to much trouble to mrs quinton!" she sighed, mentioning emily's mom.

"of course not! thankyou!" she smiled widely as she grabbed her packed duffel bag form her bedroom and headed down the stairs to her jeep outside.

(avani's jeep!)

(avani's jeep!)

"bye mom!" she smiled, waving as she pulled away, driving to her friends house.

"kamri! hurry up, we got a party to get to!" avani shouted at her friend as she ran to her car.

"i'm so excited girl! let's go!" her friend smiled as she drove to the boneyard.

the pogues always threw the best parties here, avani attended every single one, no matter what lie she had to make up to get out of the house.

"i'll be right back! i'm just gonna go find dylan, and go say hi to sarah!" kamri smiled, pointing over to her boyfriend who stood with topper, sarah and there friends.

"yeah sure! i'm gonna go get a beer" she smiled, rolling her eyes as she walked away towards the keg of beer.

"well would you look who it is! avani thornton.... long time no see" john b smiled as she walked closer to him and his friends.