Chapter Two

10:00 am Wednesday morning
Camila's POV
I'm getting ready to go over to something called The Hype House which is where Tony lives with Ondreaz. I put on this outfit:

Once I finish getting ready I check the time and see it's 10:30 am

Once I finish getting ready I check the time and see it's 10:30 am. Miranda and I decide to wait a little longer before we head over there since it's still a bit early.
Time skip to 11:30 am
We're pulling into the house and my jaw drops looking at how huge the house is compared to our 3 bedroom house. Once we pull in, I text Tony letting him know we're outside. Within a few seconds I see the door open and Tony come out with Ondreaz behind him. I smile to myself and get butterflies seeing him. Wait, why am I feeling this? I just met him. I brush it off and get out of my car along with Miranda and walk up to the house. "Hi," I start. Tony kisses my cheek and says, "Hey." I smile and we walk into the house to see a few people but not too many. Tony and Ondreaz take us to introduce everyone to us. We then end up meeting Nick, Ryland, Avani, Addison, Charli, Dixie, and Chase. Everyone else wasn't there so Tony suggests "Cam, you wanna come up to my room while Miranda and Ondre spend some time together?" I nod my head and we begin heading up. Once we get in his room, he closes the door so we wouldn't be hearing so much noise from downstairs. I sit on his bed and he sits next to me. There's a silence then Tony breaks it by asking, "When's your birthday?" "March 29th, I'm younger than you, Miranda, and Ondre," I say looking sad. He laughs at me and we continue to talk more.
After a few minutes of talking, there's a silence. Not awkward, but comfortable as we just look at each other. Tony begins to lean in and I do the same. Our lips touch and move in sync. He pulls away and smiles. I sit there in shock but smile back. "You're adorable."

A/n: I have no idea if this was good or not lmfao. I hope it was.