Chapter Four

10:00 am Saturday morning
Tony's POV
I wake up in a different room, basically a different place. I then remember I slept over at Camila's place since she asked me to. She's laying next to me, sleeping peacefully. I allow her to sleep a little longer so I check my phone and see texts from Ondre. I quickly reply and start scrolling through all my socials.
After 15 minutes, Camila shifts a bit and begins to wake up. She smiles at me and says, "Morning." I smile back and say the same, giving her a kiss on her forehead.
Camila's POV
I wake up and feel a body next to me. I remember Tony slept over. I smile and tell him good morning. He then says the same and kisses me on my forehead. He asks me, "How did you sleep beautiful?" "Pretty good," I replied. I then get up and walk to the bathroom that's connected to my room, grabbing Tony's hand bringing him with me. I give him an unused toothbrush and we begin to do what we need to do. "Can I take you out tonight?" Tony asks. I blush and nod my head. "What time?" "Is 5:30 good?" I nod my head and we head downstairs into the kitchen to find something to eat. We ended up eating whatever we found.
After we finished eating, Tony tells me that he's going to start going back to his house so that he can shower and get ready for our date later. We kiss goodbye. As he leaves, I see Miranda coming downstairs into the living area. She looks at me smirking. I look at her confused and ask, "What?" She then says, "I didn't know he stayed over. Did you guys..you know?" My eyes basically pop out of my head and I instantly tell her we didn't do anything more than just kiss.
Time skip to 5:00 pm
I begin getting ready for my date with Tony. I texted him an hour ago asking how should I dress and he tells me put my best dress on. So I assume he's taking me to some fancy restaurant. I straighten my hair and put this on with some black heels:

I didn't put on makeup because I don't like the way it looks on me and I just don't like make up since I can't do it

I didn't put on makeup because I don't like the way it looks on me and I just don't like make up since I can't do it. Weird right. Anyways I just put on lip gloss and right when I finished it was 5:30. I text Tony to ask where is he.
Camila- Hey I just finished getting ready. Where are you?
Tony- I'm like 3 minutes away.
Tony- At a stop light.
Camila- Okay!
I waited until Tony texted me saying he's outside. I walk outside and lock the door then I see Tony getting out the car to open the car door for me. Before I go in, he holds me by my waist and pulls me close to him. He begins to whisper in my ear saying, "You look amazing." I get chills and he kisses my shoulder. I get into the car and buckle up. Tony does the same and we start heading off to the restaurant he's taking us to. After about 25 minutes, we arrive to some fancy restaurant and we walk in to get a table. We order our food and drinks, as we wait, we begin talking to each other. He starts off by saying, "I can't get over how amazing you look. Especially since you don't use makeup since you really do not need it." I laugh a bit and say, "I never liked the way makeup looked on me but it's best if I don't put it on anyway." He nods his head and we continue talking about anything that comes to mind. After a while, our food comes and we begin eating.
Once we finish, we pay and leave. We see it's getting dark out and we're surprised that we spent a while in there. As we're leaving and walking to Tony's car, we hear a man call Tony's name. We both turn around and see three of them come running up to us. Tony daps them up and greets them. I'm confused on who they are but before I can ask, the one with a few slits in his eyebrows puts his finger under my chin while looking deeply into my eyes and asks, "Who's this beautiful lady?" Tony moves the boy's hand from my chin and says, "This is Camila. Camila, the one that just touched your face is Bryce. These other two are Josh and Anthony." I shake their hands and smile. Tony then says, "We should get going now. Nice seeing you guys." We say our byes and continue walking to Tony's car which was basically right in front of us. As we get in the car, I look over to Tony who looks pissed. "What's wrong?" He shakes his head and says "I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend but they came out of no where." I look at him shocked. Then I say, "Ask me then." "This isn't a good place to ask that." I shrug my shoulders indicating that it doesn't matter. He sighs and says, "Camila (whatever last name you want), will you be my girlfriend?" I smile and say, "Of course." He kisses me and starts the car to begin driving me home.
Best night ever.

A/n: Hope you enjoyedd. Lmao I just write what I think of every time I begin these chapters but I hope it's doing well. Okay so I might do something where Miranda and Camila have to choose between joining the sway or hype house. Let's see lmfaoo.