Chapter Sixteen

11:00 am Sunday Morning
Camila's POV
Kio stayed over at my house last night to keep me company. I tried to stop him but he insisted since he wanted to spend time with me. Once I woke up, I start to use my phone trying not to wake Kio. I used my phone for about 30 minutes then decided to try and wake him. I shake him lightly which causes him to groan and wake up confused. I smile at him and greet him.
Cam- "Good morning."
Kio- "Morning stinky."
Cam- "I'm not stinky bitch."
Kio- "Aw, is someone mad?"

I make a pouty face and he laughs at me. We get up and go to the bathroom to brush our teeth. When we finish with that, Kio throws himself on my bed while I stand there looking at him. He pats an empty space next to him, wanting me to get back in bed. I laugh at him and drag him out of bed so we can make breakfast. Kio whines but gives in. We head downstairs into the kitchen to see Miranda and Ondre in there. We greet them as they look at Kio and I with smirks on their faces.
Cam- "Why are you guys looking at us like that?"
Ondre- "Oh nothing."
Miranda- "Did you guys fuckkk?"
Kio- "I-um we-"
Cam- "No, we didn't. Dirty asses."

We all laugh and figure out what to eat for breakfast. We agree on bacon and eggs. After eating, Miranda and Ondre told Kio and I that they'll be out somewhere. Once they left, I went upstairs with Kio following behind me. We walk into my room and Kio closes the door behind him. He turns me around facing him as he holds my waist, pulling me close to him. Before I said anything, Kio smashes his lips into mine. He leads us to my bed and I'm laying down while he's hovering over me. His hand moves down to my thigh then to my vaginer.

Memories from what Tony did comes back to me. I quickly push Kio off of me. I thought I've recovered from that nightmare, but clearly it turns out that I haven't. Kio looks at me confused as tears start forming in my eyes. He then quickly realizes what's happening. He hugs me to try and comfort me as everything just comes out.
Cam- "Kio, why would he do this to me?"
Kio- "I don't know Cam. He's just sick. You'll recover, I know it."

I fucking hate Tony for this. He ruined my life. How would I know if I'll recover? I allowed him in my life just to be destroyed. Fuck him. I hope I don't have to see him again. He's locked up so that's good enough