Chapter Seven

A/n: I decided to change the book title lmao idk I feel like it's better.
9:00 pm Wednesday night
Tony's POV
What did I do? I fucked up. I could've asked a simple question but I decided not to. She hasn't answered any of the few texts I sent her. I'm stupid. Camila probably won't forgive me.

Camila's POV
I'm sitting in a corner in my room just thinking about today. How can today start off great and end up horrible? I've been getting texts from Tony and other people. I haven't answered any of them. I haven't even answered Kio's texts and he doesn't know what happened. I'm a crying mess right now. I decide to get up and look at myself in the mirror. My eyes are kind of red from the crying. I sigh and pick my phone up from my bed and decide to finally check the texts I've gotten. I answer Avani's and Tony's. I roll my eyes after responding to Tony's since all he's saying is how sorry he is. I answer more and lastly land on Kio's. I answer and decide to go over there. I grab my house and car keys and begin driving there.
Once I get over there, I park and walk up to the door. I knock, no answer. I decide to try and see if the door is unlocked. No surprise, the door is unlocked. I walk in and close the door behind me and see a few of the boys in the living room. They all look at me after hearing the door close and they stand up right away asking if I'm okay since they see I've been crying.
Quin- "Cam what happened? Are you okay?"
Grif- "Yeah, what happened?"
They continue asking and I interrupt them asking where's Kio. They tell me he's in his room and I go to his room. I knock on the door and Kio opens it. He looks happy that I'm there but then his smile fades away as soon as he notices that I've been crying.
Kio- "Camila what happened?"
He brings me into his room and closes the door behind him as I sit on his bed. He sits right next to me. I begin crying a little bit and Kio hugs me letting me take my time. I try to stop and I begin explaining what happened earlier. When I finish explaining, Kio looks pissed.
Kio- "I'm going over there and I'm gonna-"
Cam- "No, don't do anything forget it. Don't waste your time."
Kio sighs and hugs me again giving me a kiss on my forehead.
Kio- "Dont stress this too much Camila. I hate seeing you like this."
Cam- "Fine. Oh and you can tell the others if you want. They were worried too."
He nods his head and I spend a little while more there then decide to head home to get some sleep.