Chapter Nineteen

6:00 pm Friday Evening
Camila's POV
I'm currently getting ready for the date I'm about to go on with Kio. I sigh as I think about what his reaction could be. There's many different ones but I'm really hoping he doesn't try to make me get rid of it. Let's just hope for the best.

When I finish getting ready, I get a text from Kio letting me know he's outside. I quickly grab my little purse, making sure I put the box with the pregnancy test in my purse. I get into his car and greet him. I admire how well he cleaned up even though it's not the first time I've seen him dress nice. We head off to a restaurant and listen to music on the way there. Once we get there, we almost immediately get a table and order our drinks. As we wait for the waiter to come back, we both begin talking about places we want to visit.
Kio- "I really want to go to Dubai. The water looks so nice."
Cam- "Well I want to go to Spain."

We laugh at each other and the waiter comes back and takes our orders. When we finish up, Kio and I head back to his car. He begins driving in a different direction and I get confused but I try not to question it. After about 15 minutes of driving, we stop at some little park where all you really do is walk and have picnics. We step out the car and he takes my hand as he guides me into the park. As we walk a little, I see a nice little set up with red roses. I admire it and look at him smiling. He smiles back at me and stops walking, facing me.
Kio- "Camila, you have made me happier than I have ever been in my life ever since we met each other. I can't imagine my life without you. Which is why I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

My jaw drops as he gets down on one knee. Tears begin to form in my eyes and I nod my head yes like a thousand times. He gets up and hugs me, picking me up. When he puts me down, he kisses me softly. I quickly remember about the pregnancy test. I reach into my purse and begin to take it out, handing it to him.
Cam- "I have some news for you."

He opens the box slowly and looks at the test confused at first which quickly turns to his jaw dropping. Kio looks back up at me and hugs me once again. I laugh at his reaction. He then rubs my stomach lightly giving me a kiss on the cheek. I'm glad he really wanted this.
Kio- "I think it's going to be a boy."
Cam- "Well I think it's going to be a girl."

He looks at me with a grin on his face as I smile. I continue to tease him on how I think it'll be a girl but we'll find out which one of us is right soon.