Chapter Six

Time skip a month. Camila and Miranda have now been living in LA for 2 months and have already made a bunch of friends with the hype and sway house including other influencers.
11:00 am Wednesday morning
Camila's POV
Tony and I have been together for a month already and we celebrated it a few days ago. I honestly love our relationship. We're so comfortable with each other and I probably wouldn't trade it for anything else. Anyways, today I'm gonna go hang out with Kio and Anthony since everyone else decided to be busy. I begin to get ready and I put this on:

Once I'm ready, I grab my car and house keys and head out

Once I'm ready, I grab my car and house keys and head out. I check my phone before I start my car and I notice Tony still hasn't texted me back after I told him last night that I'm going to hang out with Kio and Anthony. He began acting weird once I mentioned it. I honestly do not know why because Anthony is obviously with Avani and Kio and I are like best friends. I don't really see any problem but oh well. I begin driving towards sway.
I arrive after 15 minutes of driving and I go up to the door and ring the bell. Kio opens it and gives me a bear hug. I laugh.
Cam- "Hey bitch"
Kio- "Hey shorty"
As he says that, he lets go of me and pats my head. I smack his hand away and go inside to see Anthony in the living room on his phone. He hears our footsteps and looks up at me then gets up to give me a hug.
Ant- "Camilaaa"
Cam- "Anthonyy"
We laugh a bit and began to do whatever popped into our head. After about an hour, I check my phone again and still see no text from Tony. I then start thinking, "What could he possibly be doing for so long that he can't take less than ten seconds to text back? Is he with some other girl doing all the things we do together? Or maybe-" My thoughts were interrupted by Kio.
Kio- "Helloo Cam. Are you hungry or not? What were you thinking about that you just stared into space?"
Ant- "Yeah, what happened?"
Cam- "Yeah sure I'm hungry and I was just trying to figure out why Tony hasn't texted me back since last night."
Ant- "What happened between you two last night?"
Cam- "Nothing even happened. I let him know that I'm going to be hanging out with you guys and he started acting weird."
Ant- "What the fu-"
Kio- "Let's just forget about this for now and order food."
Kio sounded kind of pissed but he'll probably calm down. But, we all decided to just eat McDonald's.

While we were eating, Ant and I began to joke around to get Kio to cheer up a little more. We ended up making him laugh and everything was better now. After eating, I jumped on Kio's back nearly making him fall. We both laugh and he hits my forehead gently.
Ant- "You guys are cute."
I look at Anthony like he's dumb while Kio blushes a little. While I'm on Kio's back, I come up with the idea of taking a photo for Instagram. I give Anthony my phone to take a picture of Kio and I while I was on his back. He takes a photo and then takes a photo of himself with Kio and I in the background. I hop off of Kio's back and get my phone from Anthony to post the pictures. I do the thing where I can put more than one photo in a post. The first photo was Kio carrying me on his back while we both were smiling looking at the camera. The second was an almost blurry photo with Anthony holding the phone up taking a photo of himself with Kio and I in the background looking confused. Kio and I post it on our accounts with the caption saying, "best friend 💞 ft. anthony lmao" I tag them and once I upload it, I began to get tons of comments and likes.
Some asked if I'm still with Tony and others said they ship Kio and I. The rest were saying how cute our little trio is.
After 3 hours of hanging out with Ant and Kio I decide to get going. I say bye to both of them and get into my car. Once I sit in my car, I notice Tony still hasn't texted me. I decide to go over to the hype house to see if he's there and just to say hi to everyone else. I text Avani first before going to see if she's there.
(Text messages)
Cam- Heyy, you're at the hype house ?
Avani- Hey, yeah I am.
Cam- Okay, I'm going over now. Is Tony there?
Avani- I think so, I'm not sure. I haven't seen him. But I'm assuming you know Miranda is here with Ondreaz.
Cam- Yeah I know she's there. But I'm omw. See you in a few.

I arrive there after 20 minutes and I knock on the door and see Avani open it and greet me with a hug.
Avani- Hey I missed you.
Cam- I missed you too love. Oh your boyfriend threw a chicken nugget at me earlier.
Avani- Oh my god. Why?
Cam- Because I told him he looks like a rat.
Avani starts to laugh and I join in. Once we finish laughing, we head in the house and I greet everyone. After greeting everyone, I decide to just go upstairs and check if Tony is in his room. Once I walk up to his door, I hear kissing sounds and some quiet moaning. My anger begins to boil up and I open the door making it slam on the wall. I see Tony and some random girl break apart.
Cam- "Oh wow I love what I'm seeing. Why don't you continue?"
Tony- "I- uh- Camila-"
Cam- "What the FUCK do you think you're doing?"
Girl- "Tony who's this bitch?"
Cam- "This bitch is Tony's girlfriend, Camila. Why the fuck are you here?"
Girl- "Tony invited me over boo. He said he wanted to, you know."
I look at the girl then Tony with so much anger.
Girl- "Haha I don't really think he wants you boo."
Once I hear that, I punch her right in her face which made her nose bleed.
Tony- "Camila why would you do that?!"
Cam- "WHY WOULD I DO THAT? You're really gonna ask me that bullshit right now? What the fuck were you thinking doing this?"
The girl leaves the house and everyone looks confused.
Tony- "I thought you and Kio were doing the things that we do together behind my back since you two are so close."
Cam- "If you thought that then why the fuck didn't you ask? Come on Tony. Learn how to use common sense."
Tony- "I know. I'm sorry."
Cam- "Fuck you Tony."
As I said that I walked out of his room with Tony chasing behind me. He tried to tell me to stop and asks to talk about it with me. I refused and I see everyone downstairs staring at us. I assume they heard everything and they were as shocked as I was. I see Ondre looking at Tony disappointed. Miranda comes up to me and asks me if I want her to come home with me. I tell her no since I'm not trying to interrupt her time with Ondre. I say a quick bye to everyone and go to my car. Once I sit in my car, it just all hits me. Tony did this for basically no reason. We're broken up because he decided to not ask a simple question. Tears begin streaming down my face. I wipe some away and look towards the front door of the house to see a sad looking Tony. He has no reason to be sad. He did this by choice. I look at him angry while tears still falling down my face. Fuck. Him.