Chapter Eighteen

1:00 pm Thursday afternoon
Camila's POV
Kio calls me asking if he can take me out on a date tomorrow and I obviously say yes. He gets excited even though I always agree to going out with him. I laugh at him and we hang up on each other. Then, I spend the rest of my day cleaning the house up with Miranda.

We begin talking about my date for tomorrow and think of what I should wear. I begin to feel nauseous and I basically almost faint. Miranda begins to start questioning me if I want to take a pregnancy test and other things. I tell her I don't want to but she leaves to buy one anyways. I sigh and sit at the couch while she's gone. She comes back after about 20 minutes and passes the box to me as she forces me to take it.

I wait for the results for a few minutes. Those few minutes felt like hours. I begin to think what if I'm pregnant. I obviously know Kio would be the father but how would he react. Would he be happy about it? Angry? Would he want me to get rid of it? My thoughts are interrupted by the timer I set on my phone. I slowly pick up the test to see what it says. Pregnant. I put my hand over my mouth in shock. I start to think about how would I tell Kio but I snap out of it so Miranda can just help me think.

As I'm walking downstairs to tell Miranda the results, she comes to me quickly. I stay quiet and just hand her the test. She reads it and her eyes go wide. She looks at me and hugs me, excited that she's going to be an aunt. I hug her back, laughing at her reaction. We let go of each other and I ask how should I tell Kio.
Mir- "I think you should tell him tomorrow during or after your date. But, don't just blurt it out."
Cam- "So, should I hint it or-"
Mir- "YOU SHOULD GIVE HIM THE TEST! Yes that would be the best idea."
Can- "Okay, don't need to yell."

We laugh and we start to figure out ways to give the test to Kio. We then agree on putting it in a little nice box as a gift. I get nervous at the thought of telling him this. Miranda then calms me down and let's me know it'll go great.

I really hope so.