Chapter Seventeen

*time skip two years*
3:00 pm Tuesday afternoon
Camila's POV
I feel like I've finally almost recovered from you know what. Kio and I began dating, I'm still friends with everyone from sway and hype, Miranda and Ondreaz are still together. Everything seems to be going great. Moving on, today I'm just going to run a few errands. I grab my keys and whatever else I need then I get into my car. I begin to drive off to Target.

After a little while of being in Target, I go into an aisle and see someone I did not expect to see. Tony. I widen my eyes quickly turn back around as I try to walk somewhere else but he notices me and calls out my name. I act like I don't hear him but he catches up to me. As he greets me, I take a step back away from him. He looks at me confused as if he doesn't know why I just did that.
Tony- "Hey Cam. Long time, no see. How you been?"
Cam- "How I been?! I know you aren't serious right now."
Tony- "I am though."
Cam- "Oh okay, you're serious right. So, after you were arrested, I was traumatized and felt like I was weak. You ruined me and I took so much time to recover. So yeah, how about you?"
Tony- "Camila, I'm so sorry for what I did. I don't know what got into me and-"
Cam- "Just save it. You did damage and a sorry isn't gonna fix it. Stay away from me."
Tony- "Are you with Kio?"
Cam- "Yeah I am. So what?"

He shakes his head in defense. I just walk away to the checkout and leave as quickly as I can. I drive home and as I'm pulling into the drive way, I notice Kio's car. I roll my eyes at how he came unannounced but I don't really mind. As I walk in, I see Kio on his phone, sitting on the couch. He hears me walk in and looks up. Once he sees me, he jumps off the couch and runs to me, giving me a hug. We laugh at how he almost knocks me down.
Cam- "I love how you come unannounced."
Kio- "I just wanted to surprised you. I cant do that?"
Cam- "Its fine but a heads up would've been nice."

Kio chuckles and kisses my cheek helping me put everything I bought away. When we finish, he picks me up and brings me to the couch, trying to cuddle. I laugh and allow him to lay on my stomach as I play with his hair. We begin talking to each other about random things. That's when I decide to tell him that I saw Tony at Target. Kio quickly looks up at me and starts questioning if Tony tried anything. I told him exactly what Tony said and he looks relieved that nothing happened to me. He lays back down on me and after a few minutes I hear quiet snores. I look to see Kio sleeping which made my heart melt. I decided to take a nap since he's taking one right on me and I can't really get up.

I hope this boy doesn't leave my side.