Chapter Five

9:45 am Sunday morning
Camila's POV
I wake up the next morning thinking about what happened yesterday night. Tony took me out to some fancy restaurant, after we left some boys that know Tony ran up to us, and Tony asked me to be his girlfriend. As I'm remembering back, I realize that the Bryce guy has been following me on Instagram for a little while. I open the app and I see that Bryce dm'ed me. He said:
brycehall: Hey! I realized that I've been following you for a little while and I didn't notice it was you yesterday. I also know about your cousin Miranda. I'm in a group called Sway. We live together and just basically do what we want. So we were wondering if you and Miranda would want to hang out with a few or all of us. Let me know!

Once I finished reading it, I began thinking. I've watched their content a few times and they seem pretty cool. Since I don't feel like getting out of bed and going to Miranda's room, I decide to text her asking if she wants to hang out with them one day with me. She soon replies saying yes so I dm Bryce back.
cam.ila: Hey Bryce! You looked familiar but I didn't really want to say anything just in case. So I asked Miranda if she's down to hang with you guys and she said yes! What day should we do this?

Once I send it, I get out of bed to brush my teeth and shower. Once I quickly do this, I get changed into this:

 Once I quickly do this, I get changed into this:

I did a low slick bun in my hair. I then grabbed my phone and keys and started heading downstairs. I decided to just go out and have a day to myself. Once I get downstairs, I see Miranda in the living room on facetime call with I'm assuming Ondreaz. "I'm going out for the day by myself, need anything?" She then shakes her head no and I take her phone and do a peace sign and smile to Ondreaz. He does the same then we laugh and I give Miranda back her phone.
I leave the house and get into my car. Once I get into my car I see Bryce texted back. He asks me if tomorrow is fine and I reply back saying yes. After I reply, I start my car and begin pulling out of the driveway heading towards Chick-fil-A. I arrive and I order a vanilla shake and large fries. Once I leave, I begin heading towards the mall to buy more clothes, sneakers, and jewelry as if I don't have a lot already.
I spent about 2 hours at the mall. While I was there, I was texting Tony just seeing how he was doing. I tell him about Miranda and I hanging with Bryce and the sway boys tomorrow. He tells me that he overheard Miranda telling Ondreaz about it but he seemed weird about me hanging with Bryce. I brush it off and I walk back to my car, heading to the hype house just to see Tony for a few. I buy him a shake from Chick-fil-A on my way over there. Once I arrive I text him telling him to come outside.
I see him opening the door, looking confused as to why I came unannounced. I give him a hug and kiss and hand him the shake I bought him. He looked grateful. "Thank you," he says. I simply just smile at him and say, "You're welcome bubs. How was your day?" "Wasn't that great but now it just got good." I laugh knowing why it just got good. I talk to Tony for a few more minutes then I tell him I'm going to start heading home.

10:30 am Monday morning (next day)
Tony's POV
I wake up and decide to text Camila before she goes to hang out with the sway boys with Miranda.
Tony- Heyy. I hope you slept well bby. Have a great day today. Love you. ❤️
Camila- Hey bubs! Hope you also slept well. Love you more. ❤️ text you later alligator
I smile at the last part. I honestly don't know how I feel about her being around Bryce but at the same time I don't know if it's him I should be worrying about.
Camila's POV
Today's the day Miranda and I go hang with the sway boys. We're supposed to be over there by 12pm. Since it was still kind of early, I decide to stay in bed for a little longer.
When the time reached 11am, I get up and begin to brush my teeth and shower. I wash my hair in the shower so I can leave my hair out and curly. Once I'm out the shower, I put this outfit on:

Once I finish, I check the time and it says 11:40am

Once I finish, I check the time and it says 11:40am. I check to see that Miranda's ready and we begin heading out. It's a 20 minute drive, at least 15, to the sway house.
We arrive and we are greeted by Bryce and Josh. (I'm gonna type the person's name that is talking the way I use for the texts)
Josh- Heyy Camila, Miranda!
Miranda- Hey guys!
Camila- Hey!
Bryce- Come in and meet the rest of the boys.
We walk in and they lead us to the living area where the rest of the boys are. Once they see us they get up and walk towards us to greet us.
Anthony- Hey I'm Anthony! Camila, we met before.
Griffin- I'm Griffin.
Jaden- I'm Jaden.
Camila- I've heard your song Comatose before and I'm way too obsessed. It's unhealthy.
We all laugh and the rest continue.
Quinton- Hey I'm Quinton.
Josh- FRESHYY!
Kio- Hey I'm Kio.
Once they finish introducing themselves, Miranda and I introduce ourselves also.

We spent hours at the sway house. Basically the whole day but I honestly don't regret it. I love hanging out with these guys. But I notice Kio has been looking at me a lot but I brush it off. Since it was going to be getting dark out soon, Miranda and I decide to go back home. We say our byes to the boys and go home. I would definitely hang out with them again.