Chapter Twelve

1:00 pm Friday Afternoon
Tony's POV
I still cannot get over the fact that Kio and Camila were kissing. Basically making out. Almost fucking. These thoughts are getting me angry. I can't let her be with Kio. I can't let him take her away from me. She's mine and she isn't going anywhere away from me. I love her.

Camila's POV
I basically have been chilling home since the incident that happened Wednesday. Kio and I still have been texting here and there. He has been flirting but I have to admit, I have been too. Tony and I haven't spoken to each other since that happened. I don't know if I can even face him after that. I've never seen that side of him, where he will intentionally hurt someone. Interrupting me from my thoughts, a hear a loud knock on the front door. I open my room, slowly poking my head out confused. I flinched as the person pounds on the door again. I then hear a familiar voice call out to me saying they know I'm home. I try to remember the voice and realize it's Tony.

I roll my eyes and go downstairs to open the door for him. Before I can even say anything, Tony immediately walks in. I look at him confused as I close the front door. Once I close and lock it, he comes up to me slowly with a smirk on his face. He grabs me by my waist with a tight grip and presses my body against his. Tony runs his fingers through my hair and brings his face close to neck, allowing me to feel his breath on my skin.
Cam- "T-Tony. What are you doing here?"
Tony- "Getting my girl back."
Cam- "You're not being with me again Tony. I'm done with you. Fuck you. You need to leave now."

As I say that, I walk to the front door about to open it for him to leave. He quickly walks over to me and grabs me. He whispers in my ear, "That's not happening Cam." I look at him confused on what he means. He grabs my face kissing my cheek going down to my jawline. I try to push him away but it's useless. Tony then carries me upstairs into my room and puts me on my bed, kissing my neck. This time I'm able to push him away with more force. He looks at me with a pouty face.
Tony- "What's wrong Cam? You love me, I love you. Now let's make love."
Cam- "Tony stop! Whats the matter with you."
Tony- "I just really wanna be with you. I don't want Kio to take you away from me. You're mine Cam. Only mine."
Cam- "Tony, you cannot keep on doing this. You're basically sexually harassing me and almost raping me."
Tony- "Oh but I can. You're mine. No one can have you. I love you. Miranda's back home visiting family and you're here alone. We can do what we want. I can do what I want Cam."

I just look at Tony in fear. Seeing him like this is scary and all so new. I never knew he can get like this. Jaden and Bryce warned me to be careful but I didn't think it'll be this bad. They only were talking about him cheating on me again.