Chapter Fourteen

8:00 pm Thursday Night
Camila's POV
I wake up with my head throbbing. I'm hungover. Tony is next to me sleeping shirtless. I only have my bra and underwear on. I finally catch up and realize what happened. I begin to feel sick to my stomach but I can't throw up. All I do is begin to cry quietly. I quickly get up to go to the bathroom but before I go in the bathroom, I grab my phone from the desk which is where it was thrown earlier by Tony. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I unlock my phone quickly revealing many notifications I've been getting. Everyone has been texting me asking questions, including Ondreaz. I open Ondre's text first.
(Text messages)
Ondre- Camila. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!
Cam- Your brother has been sexually harassing me for almost a week now. He even raped me right after that live. Ondre help me please.
Ondre- Omg. What the fuck has gotten into him? What is he doing right now? Does he know you're texting me?
Cam- He's sleeping right now. I was able to get out of bed and grab my phone to come to the bathroom. Come as quickly as you can please.
Ondre- Okay

I respond to a few other messages and I leave the bathroom before Tony realizes I'm gone. As I walk out the bathroom, he's standing right in front of the door. He looks at me angry and grabs my phone from my hand. Tony then grabs me and shoves me onto my bed, throwing me my clothes. I quickly put them on as he puts his shirt and shorts on. As we do that, the front door bell goes off. Tony tells me to stay in my room as he goes open it.

I hear a voice yelling at Tony. I peak my head out and see Ondreaz. He looks up the stairs and notices me and signals me to come down. I run down the stairs without any hesitation. Ondre continues yelling at Tony, almost punching him for doing this to me. In the middle of Ondre arguing with Tony, the sway boys barge in. I turn around and they all look at me with sad eyes which then turns into anger as they see Tony. Bryce immediately goes to Tony with the boys following behind him besides Quinton and begins threatening him. Quinton hugs me and comforts me as I tell him what happened the past few days.
Ondre- "TONY YOURE FUCKING DISGUSTING! HOW CAN I EVEN CALL YOU MY BROTHER ANYMORE?!"
Kio- "If you want her so bad, why treat her like that Tony?"

A few minutes later two police officers show up. We look confused as to why they are here since none of us called them. They explain how other people that were on my live called them to check and see what's going on since what was happening didn't look good. I then tell them what Tony has been doing to me and they grab Tony, putting him in handcuffs and guiding him to the cruiser. I watch as he goes away which satisfies me as I begin to cry at the events that has happened. The boys comfort me.

"I love you guys. Thank you for everything."