Chapter Twenty One

Saturday Evening
Camila's POV
Hearing what Bryce said sent me into a rollercoaster of emotions. He found out who killed Kio. But, why was he killed? He never bothers anyone. Snapping me out of my thoughts, Bryce continues to talk.
Bryce- "So are you sure you're ready to hear who killed Kio?"
Cam- "Yes, Bryce, continue."
Bryce- "So it was Tony."

My eyes go wide. Anger goes through my body. Tony already has made me go through pain and he wants me to go through more. It isn't fair.
Cam- "Why did he do it?"
Bryce- "He said something about Kio not deserving you. He turned himself in though so you don't have to worry about him."

I nod my head and slump back on the couch. I think about my future without Kio. It seems horrible. Even though I'm going to be having many friends by my side, I feel like I need him. Bryce comforts me knowing how much I'm hurting. He then pulls me off the couch and takes me to his car. I look at him confused and he begs me to get in so he can take me to the sway house. I sigh and get in the car.

When we arrived, I was greeted by all the boys with sad looks on their faces. I hug each of them individually. We then hang out in the living room and I decide to make them some food to get my mind off of things. After I gave them their food, I decide to go into Kio's room. I see his belongings and I look through them in memory of him. As I'm looking around, I see a photo of him as a child. I smile at how happy he looked. As I begin to tear up, I hear someone walk in the room. I quickly wipe my tears away and turn to the person that walked in.
Cam- "Hey Grif."
Grif- "Hey. So whatcha doing?"
Cam- "Just looking through Kio's stuff. I miss him already."
Grif- "Yeah I do too. It's crazy how fast someone so close to us can be gone any second."

I nod at his words. I never really thought about that but he was right. After a little bit of more thinking, I decide I want to visit Tony in a few weeks just to talk to him. I need answers.