Chapter Eight

10:00 am Friday morning
Camila's POV
It's been a few days since the incident. I haven't really been a crying mess as much. I got better especially since I've had people by my side. Tony has been texting me and I have been replying at some points. I forgive him even though I'm still angry about it but I won't forget what happened. A few people inform me that there's going to be a party tonight at Tayler's house. They beg me to go so I can cheer up a little more. I just decide to go but since it starts late, I chill for a little while.
After a few hours, I get a knock on my door. I get confused on why since Miranda isn't home and I didn't invite anyone over. I hear a few voices and I instantly recognize them. I open the door to reveal the sway boys. A smile creeps onto my face as they embrace me in a hug. After they greet me, they flop onto the couch except for Kio. I walk into the kitchen to get everyone snacks. Kio follows behind me helping me choose snacks.
Kio- "So how you been?"
Cam- "Better I think. Hopefully this party helps me loosen up more."
Kio- "I hope so too. Seeing you like that was horrible."
I nod and we bring the snacks to the boys. We all eat snacks and watch Netflix until it was almost time for the party. They all tell me to get dressed since they want to make sure I go. I head upstairs into my room and put this on:

Once I finish, I call Kio up to my room to see what he thinks about this outfit

Once I finish, I call Kio up to my room to see what he thinks about this outfit. He comes in and I ask him what does he think.
Kio- "I- uh- you look g-good. I mean the outfit looks good."
I laugh and push him lightly. He stares deeply into my eyes then looks away quickly. I don't think too much about it then I realize that Tony is going to be at that party. I sigh and Kio hears me.
Kio- "What's wrong?"
Cam- "Nothing I just realized that Tony is gonna be there."
Kio- "Don't worry about him being there. At least you guys are friends."
Cam- "Yeah you're right."
Kio- "So I was thinking we should probably try to make Tony jealous. Like we dance with each other and be on each other or whatever to make it seem like we're together or something. But, that's if you wanna do that."
Cam- "Oh shit yeah we should do that."
We plan on doing what we're gonna do then we head downstairs. I check the time and it's 8pm. We head out and we get into Jaden's car. I had to sit on Kio's lap for the ride since there wasn't too much space to sit on the seat.
We arrive at Tayler's house after 25 minutes. We all hop out and see many people there already. We greet the people we know and begin doing our own things. I find a few people that I'm familiar with smoking weed and I decide to smoke a blunt or two. Probably more. I smoke until I felt like it was enough for the night which was four. I head instead and see Kio drinking a little bit. A perfect song for us to dance to comes on and I walk over to Kio sitting with the sway boys and other people on a couch. I hold my hand out for Kio to take to so I can lead him to where other people were dancing. We start dancing close to each other and I can see Tony's eyes on me. I look his way for a second and I see him look pissed. I smirk and whisper in Kio's ear telling him that it's working. We continue until the song finishes and we head back to where everyone was sitting. We sit down and start laughing together. The boys hype Kio and I up to help us with our plan. They chant for us to kiss. We hesitate at first but just give in. Kio leans in slowly and softly kisses my lips. We hear the boys basically go insane and then we pull away laughing. Tony gets up and walks away looking like a tomato. After a few minutes, I decide to look for a bathroom just to look at my hair.
I find a bathroom and I open the door and see an angry looking Tony.
Cam- "Oh sorry I didn't know anyone was in here."
Tony- "No come back."
He pulls me in the bathroom and closes the door to block out the loud music. Tony looks at me and sighs while I look at him confused.
Tony- "What was that Cam?"
Cam- "Hahaaa what was whattt?"
Tony- "You dancing with Kio like that then kissing him."
Cam- "I don't knoww. I felt like it."
Tony- "Come on. Wait, are you high?"
Cam- "Yeth I am"
Tony- "Oh my god. Why would you do that?"
Cam- "Because I can do what I want. Bye bye."
As I try to walk out the bathroom, Tony grabs my arm with a very firm grip. I yank my arm away from him and look at him smirking. He looks at me confused and scared. I laugh at his expression and whisper something in his ear.
Cam- "I would love to do all these things to you but you know, haha. Fuck you. Maybe you can fuck some other girl tonight."
Tony tenses up a little and looks at me like he's hungry. I walk out the bathroom and find the boys and continue having a good time.