Chapter 8 - 6th Period; Kenny

A/N) This chapter will be better/more descriptive than the last one. Again, sorry about the crappiness of the last chapter.. *sweatdrop*

~>> Craig's POV <<~

     I was jogging down the hallway, trying to get somewhere that i could hide without Kenny or Tweek seeing me. Well, without Token, Butters, Clyde, Stan, or Kyle seeing me either. If any of them saw me I'd just get interrogated again. It was really starting to piss me off. Additionally the fact that me, Craig fucking Tucker, was hiding from people also pissed me off.

I felt the urge to destroy something.

I quickly looked behind myself to make sure I wasn't being followed. I couldn't see any of them. I quickly slid into the janitors closet and closed the door. It was dark.

Well. This was majorly hurting my pride.

I sighed and leaned against the wall, taking out my phone and looking at it, the brightness of my screen illuminating the pitch-black closet.

A couple minutes had passed when I got a text.

It was from Kenny. Just fucking peachy.

Kenny: Craig... I know you're in the janitor's closet. Butters saw you walking in the direction of it.

I was about to reply angrily when I heard his voice: "Come out Craig. We need to talk.". I had never heard him sound so solemn. I punched the wall, hearing a crack form in the drywall, and yelled, "Stop fucking stalking me!!".

I heard the patter of his feet and the door opened, flooding the closet with light. He stepped in and closed the door, filling the space with darkness again, "If you aren't coming out I'm coming in because this is fucking serious Craig.".

~>> Kenny's POV <<~

     I was running through the hallways, panting heavily as i looked for Craig. Goddammit where was he!? He wasn't in the class we both had so he had to be somewhere. I felt the pocket of my parka vibrate and came to a stop, pulling out my phone and looking at it. Butters had texted me:

Butters: If you're trying to find Craig I saw him jogging towards the janitor's closet. He's probably in there. Good luck Ken.

I caught my breath and responded gratefully:

Kenny: Holy shit thank you Leo you're a lifesaver!

My gratitude was quickly replaced with dread as I began to run again. What was Craig doing in there??

I slowed as I neared the closet, panting again. I padded over to it and just stood there. I could hear the faint shuffling noise produced by shoes and sighed softly. He was in there.

I pulled out my phone and sent him a text, my hands shaking:

Kenny: Craig... I know you're in the janitor's closet. Butters saw you walking in the direction of it.

Silence.

I took a deep breath and said, "Come out Craig. We need to talk.". The reaction was almost instantaneous. I heard a crack from him punching something, followed by his enraged voice, "Stop fucking stalking me!!".