Epilogue

~>> 3rd Person POV <<~

     "Clyde hurry your ass up. They're out there waiting.", Craig Tucker grumbled in annoyance, watching one of his best friends and neighbor Clyde Donovan search for a hoodie. "Hey I'm almost readyyyyyyyy. And if you wanna go out there and be with them do it. Don't rush me.", he pouted, searching through his closet before saying, "Ahaaa! Found it!".

It was now mid-July. Three months after that day. Craig had been let out of the hospital four days after the incident, and since then things had gotten a lot better. Craig had willingly started going to a counselor to help deal with his depression and it seemed to be working. Since then his mom had come back home and fixed her relationship with her kids. She had divorced Craig's father and he was completely out of the picture, so Craig and Tricia had a better life now that they didn't have to live in fear of their father.

They lived in the same old house, and Craig frequently spent time at Tweek's house with him. Tweek and his mother had gotten his father to suck it up about his relationship. Craig and Tweek's relationship was stronger than ever and they were inseparable.

Craig hung out with Clyde and Kenny a lot too, as well as the rest of the boys. He and Stan still got together to talk, but their topics were happier. He was finally happy. And you have no idea how good that made the rest of the boys feel.

"Okay I'm going-", Craig began, turning around. "No wait wait for meeeee!!", Clyde whined, pulling on the sweatshirt and starting to walk, tripping over his own feet once. Craig chuckled, "You legitimately just told me I could go outside if I wanted.". "Well I'm ready now don't leave me behind.", Clyde said with a pout. They made their way downstairs and out of Clyde's house.

Since it was the middle of summer vacation, all eight of them were going to go to the movies together. The second they got outside Craig heard an excited, "Craig!!". Tweek ran over to him and leapt, wrapping his arms around Craig's neck and his legs around his waist. Craig chuckled and went to hold him up, "Hey shortie~..". "Oh s-shush you're I-insanely tall.", Tweek giggled as Craig gently pressed their forheads together.

"I love you~..", Craig said before pressing their lips together in a passionate kiss.

"Oh c'mon guys get a room!", Kenny said, crossing his arms. He wasn't wearing his usual parka and was just in a t-shirt and shorts, which had surprised the boys a bit. Kyle giggled, currently holding hands with Stan, "You're just jealous Kenny.". When Stan finally had the courage to read the letter Craig wrote him, he had also gained the courage to ask Kyle out. Obviously, he said yes.

"I am not jealous of anything.", Kenny said, pulling Butters close by his waist, "Right Butters?". Butters' eyes went wide and he blushed, rubbing his knuckles together, "W-wait what-".

"Guys Craig and Tweek are done making out let's go. We're gonna be late.", Token said, watching as Craig and Tweek finally broke the kiss that had become quite passionate and Craig flipped him off.

They all started walking, Craig and Tweek holding hands along with Stan and Kyle. Butters was still blushing heavily from what Kenny had done and Kenny was just looking over at him with his own blush (rOmAnTiC tEnSiOn), and Token and Clyde were just walking like normal people, Clyde making jokes every once and a while.

Soon Tweek noticed that Craig was smiling. It was a genuine, happy smile that made Tweek smile as well.

Life was good.

A/N) Okay now it's done. That was crappy i'm sorry. But hey I hope you enjoyed it.