Chapter 11

~>> Token's POV <<~

Clyde and I were currently at Stark's Pond, looking for his house keys, which he had apparently lost, when my phone vibrated. I heard his annoying notification sound from his pocket as well. "Ah.. Weird.. We both got a text at the same time.", Clyde said, fishing out his phone as I did the same with mine.

My jaw dropped when I saw the message, "Clyde did you just get what I just got!?". A ragged noise came from Clyde's throat and he nodded. We just stared at each other for a second before taking off running in the direction of Craig's house. Both Clyde and I frantically began to type a reply to Craig. Tears were in my eyes. Oh no...

~>> Butters' POV <<~

I was currently skipping down the sidewalk on my way home from school, humming happily to myself as I scrolled through my phone.

My phone buzzed and a pastel pink notification showed up: New message from 😊😜🖤 Craig 🖤😜😊.

I tilted my head, faintly wondering what he wanted, and tapped the notification. My eyes widened and I dropped my phone on the sidewalk in shock when I saw the text. Tears forming in my eyes, I quickly picked up my phone and began to run in the direction of Craig's house as I typed a reply as fast as I possibly could.

I was going to be in trouble for getting home late, but I didn't care.

What did we do wrong...?

~>> Clyde's POV <<~

I was wandering around at Stark's Pond with Token, looking for my house keys when I heard my phone notification sound from my pocket. Token straightened up as well, signifying his phone had vibrated.

"Ah.. Weird.. We both got a text at the same time.", I said, fishing out my phone as he searched through his sweatshirt for his. I looked at the text and let out a ragged sob, tears flooding my eyes. Token looked at me with panic in his eyes, "Clyde did you just get what I just got!?". I nodded, my eyes wide, and we took off running towards where Craig lived, both of us typing replies as we ran.

We needed to get there in time.

~>> Stan's POV <<~

Kyle was over at my house and we were currently playing video games when both of our phones went off. I paused the game, "Huh. That was weird.". "Since we both got one at the same time it's probably the same text. Maybe it's important.", Kyle said, standing up and going to grab our phones. He handed me mine as he checked his.

He dropped his phone and his hands went to his mouth. I raised an eyebrow as I unlocked my own, "Ky what's wr-". My hands started shaking and i felt like I was going to throw up, "Holy shit-". We both shot up and stuffed our feet into our shoes, taking off and running downstairs. I began to type a desperate reply, hoping Craig would get it.

We bumped into my mom in the kitchen and she asked, "Boys.. What's wrong?". I only managed to get out, "Craig's gonna-", before choking on my own words, shaking my head, grabbing Kyle's arm, and running out of there. We started to run in the direction of Craig's house. Kyle began to pant so i just picked him up and carried him, continuing to sprint. "We shoulda taken my fucking truck!!", I growled angrily to myself. I had to get there in time!