Chapter 12

~>> Craig's POV <<~

     I just stared at the rope for a moment in my crazy sadness before blinking and looking over at the notes. With a small sigh I went over to them. It wouldn't hurt to read them one more time. My vision was starting to get blurry from the blood loss. I would have to hurry.

I just sat there and re-read the letters I had written for all of them. A tear ran down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away. I wouldn't cry. Not again.

Dear Token,

  Hey man. Just figured I'd tell you that you're a good friend. You've always been there for me, and for our friends in general. Always saving us from our own stupid-ass decisions haha. I... I'm sorry for being so distant recently, I'm sorry for making you worry. Please don't worry. You have your own life to care about. I just want you to know that regardless of whether I showed it or not, you really mattered to me. I love you, man. Never forget that.

I stood and went to my desk, grabbing the rope.

Dear Leo,

  Hi Butters. I'm glad I had an opportunity to talk with you. You've become a really amazing friend to me, and I'm sorry for being so distant recently and not being able to return that friendship the way I wanted to. I was honored to stand up for you, and I'm sorry I won't be able to in the future. Stay strong and keep being you, Leo. You're an amazing person and I'm honored to call you my friend. I love you, and I hope you remember that.

I expertly began to tie the knot, making a noose.

Dear Kyle,

  Hey Ky. Thanks for putting up with me. And thanks for not kicking my ass for constantly fighting with Cartman. You're an awesome person, and I hope you know that. Thanks for being the brains of our group and helping out whenever we got into shit we were too stupid to find a solution to ourselves. Thank you for being a friend to me. I really appreciate it. Sorry for not returning it as much as I should have. I didn't return as much love as i should have. I love you dude. Never forget that, okay?

I stared at it for a moment before hanging it from my ceiling fan.

Dear Stan,

  Yo Stan. Thanks for being the guy I always talked with. We could share our hatred, ya know? *laughs* You're super important to me. You're an amazing friend. I hope you can find happiness out there. And I say you should totally confess to Kyle. He so happens to maybe possibly like you back. ;) But anyway, thanks for being there for me. It felt nice. And you give good hugs. I love you man. Never forget that. Sorry for being distant. I should have shown my emotions more.

I walked over and grabbed the chair by my desk, dragging it into the center of the room.

Dear Kenny,

  Kenneth, my man~.. Thanks for being there for me. Thanks for babysitting Tricia with me. She really gets along with Karen, ya know. Thanks for being the shoulder I cried on, dude. It really meant a lot to me. I'm sorry for being bitter when you expressed concern. I just didn't want you, or anyone else, to worry. You guys don't need to worry about me. Just- thanks.. For being kind. You're a great person. I love you, Kenny. Never forget that. Follow your dreams, you got this.