Condolences

"Where's Tom? I saw him yesterday but he's not been back since midnight." I question in concern.

"He didn't? That's not like him at all." Kieron responds.

"Silence please. I have called this meeting regarding a very important matter." Wilson states.

A large sigh leaves Wilson's mouth as he looks each and every one of us who are present deeply into our eyes. Wilson must have something very serious to say, it makes me feel sick and all I can think about are the worst of things that could have happened. Hopefully none of them are true, especially not the vision I had about Tom. It would break me but my job would be made easier as he would be dead. If that's the case I know the guilt will smother me so tightly. No air left to breathe and all things coming closer to smother me some more.

"I'm terribly sorry to have to break this to you all. Tom is dead. He got shot as some people wanted some information from him and he didn't give it to them. Please be very careful of the people you meet from now on." Wilson instructs.

"What?" Joseph yells as he tries hard to process the words he has heard.

"Do not trust Killian. He is the one to blame. The second he pulled that trigger was the very same second he became a traitor." Wilson states.

"Killian killed him?" I pretend to question in surprise.

"Yes. He's coming for all of us next. We need to prepare as soon as possible." Wilson states.

"Oh my god" I fake gasp.

"Don't worry, you'll be safe." Joseph reassures me.

"We will visit him when the Demon Sabors and Killian go to their warehouse. They won't expect it at all. We will rise at dawn! WE WILL AVENGE THEM ALL!" Wilson loudly growls as he shouts.

"This is it. This means war!"