16

'Maybe it's the way you say my name
Maybe it's the way you play your game
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you.'

He sang when I picked up his call. Nagulat ako nang magpaalam siya kung pwedeng tumawag at hindi ko pa siya nakakausap sa call noon.

I immediately recognized the song. Dandelions.

Kaagad akong napangiti habang pinakikinggan ang boses niya. I love his voice, kahit noong una ko palang itong narinig. I'd probably never get used to his soft singing voice.

'And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine.'

Mataas ang tono ng orihinal na kanta, but he made it his own with a softer and calm vibe along with his deep voice.

Habang pinapakinggan siya ay inayos ko na ang mga gamit na pinag-aralan ko. Midterms start next week again at sa March, tapos na ang school year. Which means the deal will be cut off as well.

''Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on everyone that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile.

I jumped on my bed and caressed Hailey's fur as I listened to them. Dumapa ako sa kama at binaon ang mukha sa unan. I keep smiling because of him! Ang ganda ganda kasi ng boses niya, pakiramdam ko ay makakatulog na ako kung ipagpapatuloy niya pa ito.

'I think that you are the one for me
'Cause it gets so hard to breathe
When you're looking at me
I've never felt so alive and free.

The lyrics are spot on. Bawat linya ay siya agad ang pumapasok sa isip ko. God, I'm crazy.

"You like it?" He asked once he finished the song. Ni hindi ko namalayan na tapos na pala siya at sinasakop niya nanaman ang isip ko.

Tumango ako kahit hindi niya naman ako nakikita. "Yeah. Your voice is so soothing..." mahinang saad ko.

He chuckled. "Pinapakilig mo 'ko."

"Isa pa," I requested. I want to hear more of his voice.

"I'll sing to you until you fall asleep..." he stated. "Kunin ko lang gitara ko."

I closed my eyes and waited for him to start singing on the other line.

'I thought
I would be good by now
I'd have it figured all out
We'd skip the scenic
route.'

Yeah. I can really fall asleep with this. Kahit siguro araw araw niya pa itong gawin...I wouldn't mind, honestly.

''Cause I don't wanna besomeonewhomakes you happy
Then
lets you down,we'll both feel crappy
I'll hate your friends when this shit ends
Well, alright.'

Whatever that song is, because he's singing it, I already love it.

'And I don't wanna make your mama cry at dinner
And see her at the mall next winter
At Supercuts, she hates my guts
Well, alright.'

When he sang two more songs with his guitar, nararamdaman ko na ang antok.

"Goodnight, Kiel. Thank you," I thanked.

"Anything for you," he replied.

The week went on with our usual activities. Simula noong away naming tungkol kay Zane ay palagi ko nang tinitingnan ang phone ko at naka-vibrate na ito para alam ko kung magte-text siya sa akin.