Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)🍋

This story takes place in an alternate storyline where the Raccoon City outbreak never happened.

Is the city not a romantic place?

Yes, there is grime, crime, and the common homeless, but there is lights, music, and fun to be had.

That's how you saw Raccoon City, a bit rundown in some places, but an overall beautiful city.

You moved to Raccoon City some few months ago as a freelance reporter, and managed to get work at the local newspaper.

And yes, people still read newspapers.

You covered stories here and there, nothing ever truly exciting. Raccoons here, rumors there, 'bioweapons' made by the local pharmaceutical company.

Nothing interesting.

But your daily boredom took a turn when you were tasked with interviewing the city's top police officer, a member of the S.T.A.R.S team.

Her name; Jill Valentine.

You expected the regular fair of a police woman, but found a statuesque woman with elegant, short hair. Her eyes locking you into her.

You went ahead with the interview, trying your best to stay professional yet lightly flirting with her, which she returned, an obvious attraction between you two.

After the interview, you pounced at your chance, and asked Jill if she would allow you to take her to dinner.

She accepted for the following night.

As yesterday morning rose, you went to the local tailor and had a fine suit and tie made, fitting you like royalty.

As it should, considering the price.

You arrived at Jill's apartment, and found her waiting for you in a blue top and black skirt accented by a white sash.

You both took the subway and found yourselves in the entertainment district, and entered the high end restaurant that you both agreed on.

The restaurant lied on the docks, and though the location was composed of freshly caught fish and bearded sailors, the restaurant was a diamond in the rough, a luxurious five star eatery contrasting against the grime of the dockyards.

In case you were wondering, it serves seafood.

You both had a wonderful evening, you both flirting and laughing, clearly enjoying each other's company.

When it was time for you both to leave, Jill was on your arm with you blushing, you both walking down the peaceful city streets.

Jill: Tonight was magical, it was like a fairy tale.

You laughed.

You: I'm hardly a Prince Charming.

Jill: You are, trust me.

You hesitantly spoke, as you didn't want such a wonderful night to end.

You: So...guess I'll head home.

Jill tightened her grip on your arm.

Jill: Oh no, you don't get to treat me like royalty and go home alone.

You: What do you propose?

Jill: My house...you, me...alone.

You picked up on what Jill meant.

You: Oh...that sounds nice.

Jill took your hand and lead you down the street.

Jill: Then follow me.

Timeskip, Jill's apartment
You sat with Jill on her bed, the only clothing between you being her underwear.

Jill reached into her underwear, rubbing herself, and pulled her hand out covered in her nectar.

Jill: Do you want a taste?

You nodded and approached Jill, sweating in anticipation as you wrapped your lips around her fingers, Jill giggling as you did.

Jill: That's it, it's all yours...you're hungry aren't you?

Jill kisses your head as you continued to lick her fingers.

Jill: I'll take care of you...

Jill pulled her fingers away, and you watched her intently to see what she would do next.

Jill: I can't deny that I want you...

Jill removed her underwear, spreading her legs and inviting you towards her with a heated lust in her eyes.

Jill: Take me...

You pounced on Jill, your lips in a heated passion as you both rolled about the bedsheets.

You finally settled with Jill on top of you, and in a moment of desire, felt your captain enter her warship.

Jill's face went from a lustful smirk to a pleasured concentration, her eyes locked on you as she bounced on you, your hands in her hips.

You: Jill...my god...

Jill: I know...it's like...we were made for each other...

In the heat of the moment, you flipped Jill over, her giggling as you stood over her.

Jill: Wanna take control?

You: I don't want you to do all the work.

Jill: So considerate.

You continued your siege, Jill holding the sheets as you nibbled on her chest.

Jill: Oh...if you do that...

Jill held your head as you focused on her chest, all the while loving her with strong thrusts.

You: I...didn't think...tonight would end like this...

Jill: Neither did I...I'm happy...it turned out like this...

You're shot was primed and nearing firing.

You: Jill...I...

You tried to pull away, but found that Jill had wrapped her toned legs around you, locking you in.

Jill: Don't go...let it out...in me...

You: Jill...

You captained your siege to your breaking point, and erupted into Jill with a loud grunt from you both, Jill so lost in her pleasure that she scratched your back with her nails.

You hovered over Jill as you both gasped, locking eyes in true love.

Timeskip, an hour later
You laid in your stomach as Jill put medicine on your back, the only clothing between you two was your tie that Jill playfully wore on her neck.

Jill blushed as she treated the scratches on your back.

Jill: You could have let me know I was hurting you.

You: You didn't hurt me, quite the opposite actually.

Jill: Oh, really?

Jill put medicine on your back, which caused you to wince.

You: Maybe it hurts a little...

Jill rubbed your shoulders.

Jill: I know just how to make it heal.

Jill passionately kissed your back, and somehow the light pain you felt eroded.

You: Wow...it actually feels much better.

Jill: True love's kiss.

You smiled and kissed Jill as she leaned her head over your shoulder.