Sato's Aunt (Happy Sugar Life)

Sato's Aunt
(couldn't find her real name, so let's just go with Helen, from Helen Of Troy)
Happy Sugar Life
Heard you guys like crazy waifus.

If anything can be unanimously agreed upon in the common society, it is that the average work week could bring the sanest person to a fit of lunacy.

As was your case, a simple office worker who's stress sent you into a mental breakdown, resulting in a half year stay in a mental health home.

Outside of common stereotypes, the home was actually pleasant and cozy, far removed from the haunting asylums of television.

The home was set into rooms of two patients, with curfew striking upon midnight.

You had settled into your room when you first met your roommate, a peculiar woman with a sweet smile and concerning amount of bandages on her body.

You were hesitant to speak, as you knew not what this woman was admitted for, but your general courtesy took over.

You: Hello miss, my name is (Y/N), I guess I'm your roommate.

The woman giggled lightly.

Woman: Miss? No one has ever called me miss, especially not a man.

You were confused, but later remembered that her mental state could not be easily understood.

You: Okay...what's your name?

Woman: My name? Hmm...I'm not sure.

You: You don't know your own name?

Woman: Not really, I'm sure it'll come up.

You thought on a temporary name, and remembered the book you were reading...

An Observation Of The Trojan War

You: How about...Helen?

Woman: Helen?

You: Yeah, like Helen Of Troy.

The woman thought.

Woman: I like it. Helen it is.

The woman smiled an innocent smile, yet her eyes were unnerving.

And so, a friendship grew, one that would last many years...

Timeskip, five years later
You were on a train that was heading for the quaint Japanese suburbs that you were trying to get to.

You traveled to Japan in order to see an old friend, one who you heard had taken in a relative of hers, leading you to check on her and ensure she was capable of caring for a young adult.

You departed from the train at the proper stop, and traveled by foot to your friend's apartment.

After a moment of searching, you found the apartment, noting the mail was haphazardly left at the door in a decent sized pile.

You reached your arm up to knock on the door.

A group of passing by children stopped you before you could knock on the door.

Child: You shouldn't do that mister, the lady that lives in that apartment is crazy.

You: Crazy is a broad term, child. One you hardly know the definition.

The child relented and ran off with the others.

You knocked on the door, and after a moment, heard light footsteps approach the door, and then it soon opened...

You: Hello Helen.

Helen, your dear friend from your time in the home, took a moment to recognize you, but upon doing so, smiled and jumped into your arms.