Laura Matsuda (Street Fighter)

Capoeira Waifu

I'm a bit brain dead so sorry in advance that this chapter is a bit shorter.

By travel of the world, one would be sure to find wonders and experiences far beyond what they would know at home, as was the case for you.

As the international market manager of a popular sports channel, you often found yourself in exotic places and setting up the broadcast of their native sports, with soccer being your specialty.

As it tends to be with the sport of soccer, you found yourself in the capital of the sport, Brazil, where after a celebratory night of drinks, you found yourself in a relationship with a local woman, tall and athletic, Laura Matsuda.

You both had wildly different personalities, but upon getting to know each other sober, you both became close, a loving warmth enveloping you both.

Though your time in Brazil was cut short by a job in Russia, you promised to return to your beloved...

And return you did.

After a month abroad, you returned to Brazil, and decided to meet Laura at a championship soccer game, of which your connections got you VIP tickets in a private booth.

You dressed yourself impeccably, a solid suit and tie giving you a business look and a cunning charm.

You entered the arena through a private entrance, to avoid the mad crowd of soccer fans, and entered the private booth, where you watched the door, eagerly awaiting Laura.

You waited in the booth, nervously adjusting your tie, hoping your appearance was suitable for your love.

You always though of Laura, of how an Amazonian woman like her, literal perfection, could fall for a simple man like you.

You sometimes felt you just weren't good enough for Laura, like she was out of your league, and that insecurity hardened your resolve to make her happy.

And yet, she was happy with just you, no matter where you went, how much money you spent, or how you dressed, she simply loved the man underneath it all, her smile one of genuine affection.

And when you held her, god just touched her, your worries dissipated like grains of sand in water, as every time you felt her warmth, you felt good enough, as she knew you were.

Your thought were shifted by the sudden openings the door, causing you to jump up and see who entered...

...

...

...

...

...

It was her.

There was Laura, dressed in a beautiful black dress adorned with a festival necklace and bracelets, her gorgeous eyes locked onto you.

Silence enveloped the room, as you both were uncertain of what to say.

Laura: Darling...

You: Laura...

You both ran into each other's arms, that warmth you knew finally your again as the crowd outside cheered at a successful goal.

You: I missed you...god I missed you...

Laura: Me to darling...me too.

Laura rested her head on your chest.

Laura: Never leave me again.

You: I won't...I won't.

You both held each other, every moment a powerful passion for you both as your built up emotions finally had a place to go.

Timeskip, Favelas
You and Laura held hands as you walked down the busy streets of Brazil.

You had decided to quit your job in your home country and found another one for a local news station in Brazil, where you and Laura could be together.

Laura: Told you darling, this is a nice neighborhood.

You: It certainly is, I do love how close knit everyone is.

Laura: We're one big family...

Laura looked at the ring on her finger.

Laura: A happy one.

You put your arm over Laura's shoulders as the local children approached you, asking to play soccer, the sport that bought you and Laura together.