Amanda Young (Dead By Daylight)

Also known as the Pig and originally from Saw.

You ran in the accursed woods, glittering steel upon a red sleeve behind you as you ran in whichever direction was not behind you.

Your memory before this accursed torment is off, as you were simply walking home from your job as a reporter when a thick fog disoriented you, only clearing when you found a campfire with unknown strangers.

You had been transported into a twisted game, where you and your new compatriots were forced to fight for survival against vicious killers both human and not.

You had faced off against the whizzing Clown, the unseeable Wraith, and even survived the wraith of the Oni, but what chased you now was different, as rather attack you directly, this 'Pig' used gruesome gadgets and stealth to trick and disorient you at every turn.

You had just hid behind a tree, hopeful you lost the fiend, but with the sound of a swinging blade you fell unconscious, but still alive.

You could only wake for fleeting moments as you felt your body be drug across the forest ground, the Pig's voice that of a woman as she grunted while dragging you.

When you awoke, your head was bandaged, your head throbbing as if a blunt object was swung at it, and you were tied to a chair.

As your vision cleared, you saw the Pig's mask, and further from you was the killer herself, her hair unkempt and long as she tinkered with something on her work table.

The Pig heard you struggle to free yourself from your restraints, and spoke with a sinister calmness.

Pig: I thought I killed you, like the others, but you're resilient, you're strong, which is why you get to have the honor...

The Pig pulled a contraption from the table, a helmet of some torturous nature.

Pig: Of wearing my newest invention.

The Pig approached you as she tweaked the odd mechanism in her hand.

Pig: It's an upgraded version of an invention my master designed, it's purpose was to...extend one's jaw.

You then recognized the device, and remembered how it horrifically murdered Dwight, your innocent friend.

Pig: It still needs improvement, which is why I brought you here to run a 'test'

You struggled in your restraints and yelled through the tape on your mouth as the Pig began to put the device on you.

Pig: Don't struggle. It will only make this hurt more.

The Pig's voice suddenly rang out to you, and you knew who she was, a friend from your past.

You wrestled the tape from your mouth and yelled her name.

You: AMANDA!!!

The Pig stepped back, shocked.

Pig: How...you...

You fearfully spoke, hoping to remind her of who you are.

You: Remember me? (Y/N) from the gazette? We rode the train to downtown almost everyday...we were supposed to get dinner but...

The Pig suddenly remembered you.

Amanda: But I never showed...(Y/N)... how...

You: I don't know Amanda, I don't know where I am, who those other people are, or why your dressed like a horror movie character!

Amanda used her wrist blade to cut you loose, she holding your shoulders to keep you from slouching forward.

Amanda: (Y/N)...I cant believe it's you...