Full Kook

"What is it? What can you see?" Lea continued panicking

"Give her a minute" snapped John B.

Lea opened her mouth to reply before John B sent her another look.

An envelope suddenly appeared in the hole in the tomb, causing Lea to visible jump.

"That's not gold." Pope sighed.

"For bird?" Lea read aloud, "who's bird?"

"Holy shit. This is from my dad."

Lea helped Kie out as John B examined the envelope.

"Code red." JJ alerted, away from the group as he lit a joint. "Code red, square groupers."

The Pogues immediately ran behind the tomb, "it's the guys who robbed your house."

Crouching down, Lea looked around, "lights. Lights. Turn off your lights." Her hand immediately went to JJ's head-torch and switched it off.

"Is it them?" Lea asked JJ who peered over the tomb.

"Homies got a gun." JJ whispered.

"Screw this" Kie stood up.

"Kiara!" Lea madly whispered before her and the boys stood up and madly ran after the girl.

Running to the end of the graveyard, Lea climbed the wall right behind Kie.

She could the hear the men's cart following them as the Pogues yelled to move quicker.

Jumping down with the help of JJ, Lea ran only to hear Pope frantically yelling.

"Guys! Guys I'm stuck."

"Pope come on!" JJ yelled, before grabbing his gun out of his pocket. "Pope don't move okay?"

Lea stood in front of the gun, "are you insane?"

Kie was trying to get Pope off, Pope yelling about ripping his pants.

As Kie pulled Pope down there was a loud rip as his shorts remained on the gate, Pope in just his boxers.

"Nice dude, come on," JJ laughed, pulling Lea towards the bus. "It's a little tootsie roll."

Both Lea and Kie were laughing, hurrying to climb in.

Shutting the doors, the bus took off just as the groupers golf cart pulled up to the gates.

☀️