Emotions? Ew.

Less than ten minutes later, the Pogues pulled up outside Sarah Cameron's house

"Perfectly focused," Pope muttered before climbing out of the car. Kie was already walking towards the fence.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" JJ called out, Lea climbing over him to get out.

"She's the only one who can clear John B." Kie had had enough of them.

"Last place they'll look because of how stupid it is." JJ groaned.

As Pope and Kie climbed the fence, Lea stood out of the car, tripping over immediately.

"Nuh-uh. You're not going anywhere." Kie called over as Pope fell over the fence.

"Lea, get your ass back in the car," JJ leant down to grab her.

"Don't tell me what my ass can and can't do." Lea protested, climbing back into the car nonetheless.

Eager to hear what was going on, she sat on JJ's lap, her head leaning out of the open door.

However, her attention was distracted as Kie and Pope discussed their plan.
"JJ, what are you doing?" Lea laughed as JJ's hands fiddled with the hem of her top.

"Nothing."

Lea moved closer to him, putting an arm over his shoulder. "Well, stop."

"How can I stop if I'm not doing anything?" JJ looked at her innocently.

Lea leant against him, their foreheads touching. "JJ?" She whispered.

"Yes."

"I'm hungry."

JJ pulled away, giving Lea an odd look.

"Are they ever gonna feed us? Or are we trapped in this car forever?" Lea lifted her hand up, reaching it out of the car dramatically. She could hear Kie yelling at Pope in the distance.

"Ok, look. I'll do you a deal." JJ flipped his cap off, throwing it on Lea's head. "If we don't get food. We run."

"Ooh, fun. Where to?"

"Well, thanks to some idiot, we're trapped in the Outerbanks for the minute but I've heard the food in Mexico's good..." JJ was cut off as Lea leant forward, gently kissing him.

And just like that, their lookout became a makeout session.

-----