Dream Team

Later that night, when everyone else had gone back home, Lea and JJ were alone in her room

Lea's body felt like it was on fire, JJ's touch lingering as her legs framed his waist, her hands in his hair.

As JJ's lips pulled away from hers, Lea's back arched, his kiss moving to her neck and collarbone, her skin exposed as her t-shirt and shorts lay on the floor beside them, leaving her in a bikini. Lea let out a breathy sigh as JJ's hands crept up the sides of her bikini top, her eyes focused on the ceiling.

"JJ?" Lea asked out of breath. She got a hum in reply, his lips not leaving her neck as she pushed closer towards him. "Do you like Kie?"

JJ's head lifted, "of course I like Kie," before moving back to Lea's lips.

Moaning as his teeth tugged at her bottom lip, Lea pulled away.
"No, do you like like her?"

"What?" JJ was confused.

Lea propped herself up on her elbows. "Do you like Kie as more than friends?"

"Lea... What the-" JJ sat up.

"You always talk about how, how hot Kie is- or how you'd go out with her if you could, and, and I'm just asking if, - if you like Kie?" Lea felt awkward and uncomfortable, for pretty much the first time ever with JJ, sitting up against the wall, legs to her chest unconsciously.

"That's- that's what you're thinking about when we're..." JJ gestured at Lea's bed.

"That's my point JJ! What the hell are we doing?"

"We're having fun!" JJ said his face still a picture of confusion, immediately regretting it as he saw Lea's face. "Shit. Shit! Wrong answer! I take it back!"

"We're having fun." Lea repeated, nodding and trying to not let the tears spill out of her eyes. She climbed out of the bed, walking over to her wardrobe and pulling out a new t-shirt, with her back to JJ she blinked, the tears falling as she quickly wiped them away.

"Well, um. Cool. Glad we... Cleared that up." Lea felt like an idiot as she walked out of her room, grabbing the empty beer bottles off the coffee table in her lounge.

"Lea, Lea stop." JJ followed her. "I don't like Kie. Sure she's hot," JJ grabbed Lea's arms as she began to walk away, "but I think you're way hotter. You're beautiful. And I- I don't know what we're doing but I like it. And I like you. And you're the only person I'd go out with."

"She's hot but you're hotter. Really? JJ, if I wanted to mess around with someone I could find some touron with zero attachments. What do we do if we mess this up?"

"We won't mess it up. We're Lea and JJ!"

"That makes us mess up more!"

"Look, I'm not..." JJ stopped, pausing to look at Lea. "I'm not just messing around, Lee. I mean, we were making out for what, half an hour? Did I try and take your pants off? No."

Lea threw a cushion at him "JJ!"

"Ask John B, that's unheard of."

"I'm not asking John B." Lea laughed slightly before stopping abruptly. "See! This is what the problem is! You make me laugh."

JJ pulled a face. "That's a very hard problem. Care to share your feelings? Need a shoulder to cry on?" He flexed his arms causing Lea to spit out the last gulp of beer she was downing.

"Dude! Watch the hair!" JJ ran his hands through his hair in mock disgust as Lea carried on laughing.

Chuckling too, JJ pulled Lea's t-shirt towards him, grabbing her waist.

"You and me, Kalea. We're the dream team." JJ held his pinky finger out, something they used to do when they were kids.

Lea linked hers with his, before standing up on her tip toes.
Their lips met slowly, before quickly continuing where they left off, except this time a smile evident on both of their faces.

Lea wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulling him down as his hands pulled her closer towards him.

JJ's hands moved to the hem of her t-shirt at the top of her thighs as her hands went to his tank top, pulling it over his head.

Lea moaned as JJ bit her lip, her t-shirt being slowly pulled up and resting on her hips. Her hands trailed over his abs, before cradling his face, her hips flushed against his.

The sound of a car on the drive split the two up.

"Hasn't everyone gone home?" JJ asked, his hands still on Lea's hips.

"Shit. My mom's back." Lea looked at JJ quickly before grabbing his shirt off the floor.

She blew out the candles in the living room, grabbing JJ's hand and leading him back into her dark room.

"You need to hide!" She whispered, hearing her mom's footsteps walking up the porch.

"Why? Let's just pretend we're asleep." JJ opened the duvet.

"Why would you be here when John B's house is empty?" Lea opened her wardrobe. "My mom's already suspicious enough."

The sound of the front door opening caused both of them to jump, Lea grabbing JJ and practically shoving him in the wardrobe.

She practically leapt into bed just as her door opened and her mom walked in.

Lea's heart was hammering as her eyes remained tightly shut. Esme walked over, pulling the duvet up to her daughter's chest before she froze.

Shit.

JJ's shirt was still in Lea's hand.

Lea tried to keep her breathing steady as she felt her mom lean over her and give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Idiots, both of you."

As the door closed, Lea waited a few seconds to hear her mom's bedroom door close too. After hearing the familiar click, she stood up, bolting to the wardrobe.

"She so knew I was there." JJ whispered as Lea pulled him out.

"Of course she did, that woman's psychic I swear," Lea giggled, before pressing her lips to JJ's, once again.