Full Kook, Baby!

"Uh-oh! You forget your keys or something?" Pope yelled sarcastically as the Pogue came into view in the marsh

"You need a tow?" John B hollered.

"No, just better friends." Lea retorted.

"Don't give them the satisfaction of thinking this worked." Kie said quickly, looking at the other two girls.

"Absolutely not." Sarah agreed.

"God, we would never hear the end of it." Lea sighed.

"You gotta admit it was funny." John B said as the Pogue began pulling up to the big boat.

Lea shook her head at JJ as he gave her puppy dog eyes and a pouty face.

"John B," Kie said unimpressed.

"Uh what's that?"

"Mastermind, huh?" Kie huffed.

"I'm always planning," John B shrugged.

"Some patriarchal bullshit." Kie stood up.

"Yeah that sucked." Sarah nodded.

"You still love us though, right?" JJ looked cautiously at Lea, whose face remained in a frown. "Here." He threw Kie the Pogue's rope.

"We'll see." Lea raised her eyebrows.

"You still hate me?" John B asked Sarah as Lea tried her hardest to keep a straight face as JJ pretended to cry.

"A little. We're gonna get you back when you least expect it."

"Watch your back, boys." Kie warned.

"Well I for one, welcome that challenge." Pope called as Lea turned away from JJ, not letting him see her smile.

"Me too." JJ said triumphantly.

"So did you guys, you know..." Pope gestured at the three of them.

"Reconcile our differences?" Kie raised an eyebrow.

"Nuh-uh." Sarah shook her head.

"Not even close."

"My dislike for both of them has grown." Lea stated, glowering at John B.

"But we're... willing to work together," Sarah looked at the other girls.

"You know what? That's victory." John B celebrated, the boys doing the Pogue handshake.

"Yep." JJ cheered.

"Wiggedy-wiggedy-wiggedy!" Pope sang.

Sarah winked at Lea, the girl responding with a small smile.

"Know why?" JJ said confidently, "hydroponic."

"Don't say that." Pope immediately shut him down.