𝐎𝐧𝐞

Yibo now is enrolled into a all boys witch school. Why? He's lonely and his friends are their too. Plus the girls at his school were getting annoying.

He was excited like a little kid receiving something that they always wanted. He put on his uniform and his hat on. Grabbed his broom but walked to the school.

"Yibo! Why are you walking instead of ridding your broom?" A pretty boy said as he was riding his broom. "Oh! Hi Jiyang! I just wanted to walk today!"

"Are you sure?~ or you just wanted to meet up with the handsome man~" Jiyang teased him by bumping him on his shoulder. "Well~ What if it's both?~"

Jiyang chuckled and then gasped "Handsome boy alert~" He said as he pointed with his lips. Yibo blushed but then walked faster to catch up with him.

"Good morning Xiao Zhan~" Yibo said as he was hugging his broom. "Good morning to you too Yibo" He said as he smile making Yibo already feel butterflies.

"So what classes did you get?~" He asked as he wanted to see if he got any classes with him. Xiao Zhan took out a paper from his pocket and gave it to him.

Xiao Zhan | Age: 28

Classes:
1. Magic Astrology
2. Broom Flying
3. Basic White Magic
4. Magic Philosophy
5. Fundamental Of Magic Pharmaceutics

"We got four classes together!~" Yibo smile widely making Xiao Zhan smile at him back. "Well here you go~"

"Thank you, I should be going now~" Xiao Zhan bowed to him and headed inside the broom repair room. Yibo was just left starstruck. "He's so beautiful like a angel! And his voice. ."

Jiyang catched up to Yibo and decided to play a trick on him. He chanted a spell that made him have bunny ears and a bunny tail.

Jiyang giggle making Yibo look at him. "What are you doing above me!" He glared at him making Jiyang chuckled. "You were going to heaven dummy!"

Yibo glared at him then pouted. "By the way I'm going to Broom Flying class! What do you have?" Jiyang asked as he pointed to the other way.

"I have Magic Astrology so see you in lunch!" Yibo waved at him and then skipped his way to his class. Jiyang tried to hold his laugh but then headed to Broom Flying class.

Yibo got to class and sat in the middle row but at the edge. Their were assigned seats so your name was on the table. He got Xiao Zhan. . . He got Zhan as his seat mate?!

Yibo tried to hold in his smile and he did since he didn't want to creep out anyone. "Yibo?" He looked up to the sweet voice and blushed.

"Yes?" Xiao Zhan titled his head and reached his arm to touch his ears. He grabbed them gently making Yibo yelp. A blush plastered on both faces as everyone turned around to see Yibo cover his mouth.

 A blush plastered on both faces as everyone turned around to see Yibo cover his mouth

[Note] This is inspired by Little Witch Academia but just the classes and magic!

Also please no hate! This is just for fun but also because I love yizhan 😳✌🏻

But yes enjoy this if you ship them too :)