𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"W-well h-here is the thing! I-i don't know how it got their!" Yibo said nervously and gulping. Xiao Zhan smirked "are you sure? Because I can tell when you're lying~"

"W-well okay! It's just that's how much I-i l-like you" Yibo said while looking at the floor and fidgeting. All he heard was a chuckle and then Xiao Zhan used his finger to make him look at him.

"You're so cute" He smiled and kissed him softly. "Oh I also found a skirt in your closet~" Xiao Zhan said as he pulled away. Yibo eyes widen "I-i swear that's not mine! M-my brother might mistakenly put it in my suitcase!"

While Yibo was rambling Xiao Zhan took it out and gave it to him. "Eh? W-what do you want me to do whit this?"

He smirked. . . "Put it on~" Yibo gulped and was going to the bathroom to change in it but Zhan stopped him. He pulled out the chair from his desk and sat down.

"Put it on in front of me~" He was now a blushing mess and didn't know what to response. Yibo pulled down his pants slowly and then put the skirt on.

Xiao Zhan stand up and looked at him up and down making Yibo pull down his shirt to cover a little. "You look hot" He muttered under his breath.

"Xiao Zhan it f-feels weird" He smiled then kissed him softly again. "Go change then, I'll make something for us to eat" Yibo nodded and enter the bathroom.

Xiao Zhan smiled and went to the kitchen. He started cooking pork dumplings. Once Yibo came out to the kitchen, Zhan served him some dumplings.

"Here you go bobo~" He smiled making Yibo embarrassed. "Aiya is bobo embarrassed?~" Xiao Zhan walked to the side of him and pinched his cheeks.

Yibo moved the dumplings aside, stood up and grabbed Xiao Zhan and placed him on the table. He put both of his arms on the table too making Xiao Zhan trapped.

"Are you enjoying yourself, teasing me all day?" Yibo pouted this made Zhan chuckle and nod. He then put Xiao Zhan over his shoulder and started walking to his room.

"W-wait Yibo what are you doing?" He dropped him on the bed slowly and hovered over him. "It's my turn~" Yibo smirked and started giving him kisses all over his face and went down to his neck.

He was going to remove his shirt but the door bell rang. "Oh? We'll continue some other day" Yibo smiled and got of him to go open the door.

Xiao Zhan was blushing and shook it off. Yibo open the door and it was Zhoucheng with Jianguo. "Here you go! She did very well so give her snacks" Zhoucheng smiled and gave him Jianguo.

"Thank you and I will!" Once he left Yibo closed the door and placed Jianguo down. "You did good! So you want a treat?"

She sat their just looking at Yibo then meowed. "Is that yes? Okay then" He walked to the cabinet and got treats for her. "Here you go! Now go rest too"Yibo smiled and pat her head.  Then he washed his hands and went back to eating his dumplings.

  Then he washed his hands and went back to eating his dumplings

[note] all im saying it might get a little angst in ch.20 :]