𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"A-ah? I don't think it works like that. . " Xiao Zhan said nervously making Yibo smile widely. "Mn! It does! I asked if the bunnies are okay and it said yes!" He said confidently this made Xiao Zhan chuckled.

"Okay then now try the method that I use!" He said as he tried to make Yibo look like he's doing something. "Mn!" He chanted the spell making the green stars circle around him.

"Ask a question Zhan!" This made Xiao Zhan think for awhile. "Hmm are they going to give ice cream today?"

Yibo smiled at his childish question. "Mn! They are!" Xiao Zhan smiled brightly. "Yes! I've been waiting for them to give ice cream!" Yibo chuckled at him making some whisper but he didn't care he still talked to him.

Time skip~

[In Minsoo's Dorm]

Both Yibo and Minsoo where walking quickly to the dorm since they heard it was going to rain. Once they got inside the dorms it started pouring. They walked in the halls for awhile until they reached his room.

He open the door and went to place his bag near the desk "So what exactly do you need help in?" Minsoo question since he did well in a quiz. But Yibo was busy looking around his dorm.

"Yibo! Are you here to help me or did you just wanted to see how a dorm looks like?!" He flinched when he raised his voice and akwardly chuckled. "Okay. . Let's go to the gym?" Yibo suggested while smiling. Minsoo sigh and agreed.

"Alright try flying first!" Minsoo nodded and sat on his broom. "Now focus on flying and forget everything else"

"Tia Freyre!" He started to float a little then fell. "Try again" Yibo said seriously making Minsoo kinda shocked. He gulped then nodded he chanted the spell about 4 times until he got it.

"I did it! Yibo I did it!" Minsoo was exitedly flying all around making him smile widely. "Mn! Now what about you help me with my homework?"

He nodded so they both headed back to his room. "Oh bowen you're back?" Minsoo question as he open the door. "Well where else would I go?" He looked confused and then started looking around.

Minsoo looked at him in disbelief. . "If you're looking for your glasses then they're on your head. ." He looked up and then back him. "Oh. . Mn. . thanks" Bowen put his glasses on and went to his side of the room.

He holds in his laugh and tells Yibo to sit down on the chair near the desk. "Well what homework do you need help in?"

"Fundamentals of Magic Pharmaceutics. ." Minsoo chuckled. "What part that you don't understand?" Yibo sighed "everything! I can't do potions ok?!"

"isn't easy though? But anyways let's start with the basics" So both of them start doing the homework and studying. As minutes pass Yibo is feeling sleepy making Minsoo sigh.

"Okay that's enough for today!" Minsoo says as he closes the book making Yibo flinch. He put his stuff in his bag and then stood up. "Alright good night Min!!"

Yibo said happily and waved. He got his broom and walked out. He was glad the rain has stopped so when he was out the building, he hopped onto his broom and flew back to Xiao Zhan's house.

Once he open the door he saw Jianguo standing there. "Oh hello! Where you waiting for me?" She blinked at him and started walking around him.

"Is their something wrong Jianguo?" She stopped and looked at him again. Jianguo then started walking to Xiao Zhan's room making Yibo follow her.

He was covered with his blanket and sniffling. Yibo got a chair and sat next to him. "Zhan? Did you get caught in the rain?"  He slowly nodded and chuckled.

"Well you sleep while I make chicken soup?" Yibo smiled while Xiao Zhan nodded. "But do you know how to-" Yibo placed his index finger on his lips. "Shh! Sleep" This made Xiao Zhan giggle. "Mn. . Just be careful"

Yibo nodded and went out following along was Jianguo. "Ah! I don't how to cook that well!" He was panicking and walking back and forth.

But then he calmed himself down and started cooking. Slowly but surely it tasted good and looked like chicken soup. . So he served some in a bowl. Their was potions in a cabinet so he looked at every label and picked the one with the one that cures a cold.

He poured that into a cup. Then he got a cloth and a bigger bowl with cold water. Yibo chanted a spell and made the things float. He open the door and made the stuff carefully go down on the table.

He dipped the cloth in cold water and then squeeze it a little. He made him sit up slowly and then touched his forehead. Yibo touched his own forehead so then placed the cloth on Xiao Zhan's forehead.

"So Zhan how did you get wet didn't you go earlier out?" Yibo question as he got the bowl of chicken soup and fed it to him. "I was helping the principal with something. ."

"Does it taste good?" Xiao Zhan nodded making Yibo feel happy. After he was done he gave him the potion. This made him sleep so Yibo tuck him in.

It's tempting. . . Yibo thought it's tempting to kiss him. .  He closed his eyes for a second. . . Fuck it. . Only chance right?

Yibo leaned in. . . . Chu! He did it. . He open his eyes and backed away. . He felt weird. . . Butterflies in his stomach. Yibo looked down and saw Jianguo staring at him surprise.

"Um I give you treats and you say nothing" Yibo said akwardly laughing. Jianguo meowed and left to the kitchen meaning she agreed. .

[Note] potion means medicine for them ✨ Chu is a kissing sound so basically Yibo gave Xiao Zhan a peck on the lips 😳👉🏻👈🏻

Chu is a kissing sound so basically Yibo gave Xiao Zhan a peck on the lips 😳👉🏻👈🏻