𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

While Yibo was eating his food Xiao Zhan kept looking at him. This made Yibo nervous and shift in his seat. But Zhan kept on staring at him.

"So pretty. ." Yibo looked up at Xiao Zhan making him smile. "Eh? Uh Zhan-ge?" He was clearly red by now.

Jianguo was just staring at them both and then meowed. "Jianguo! Please don't say those things!" Yibo confusedly watched as they talked back and forth.

Xiao Zhan sigh then looked at Yibo "ah. . You don't need to worry on what she said" He smiled making Yibo slowly nod.

They both finish eating so it was time to go to sleep. "Bobo if you like you can sleep with me" Zhan smiled softly this made Yibo nod quickly.

So now both of them were on the same bed. . Yibo's mind was going crazy. He was in dazed so he was just staring at the ceiling.

Xiao Zhan slowly moved closer to Yibo to side hug him. "Now what are you thinking Bobo?~" Yibo flinched at the sudden hug. He turned to face Zhan. "Nothing. . ." Xiao Zhan smiled and grabbed his arm gently and put them around his neck.

He then hugged his waist to pull him close. This made Yibo's heart beat fast. "Go to sleep Bobo~" He said as he gave a kiss to Yibo. "How am I supposed to go to sleep after that. ." He blushed bright red and hid his face on Zhan's chest.

•~•

Yibo woke up first and he was still hugging Xiao Zhan. "How can someone look beautiful?. ." He said as he was admiring Zhan. "You should ask yourself that" He chuckle and then hugged him tighter.

"Well let's get ready for school!" Yibo laughed nervously. This made Zhan nod and slowly let him go.

They both got ready and hopped on their brooms. Then they went to their lockers. "You seem pretty happy Yibo~" Jiyang said teasingly then later giggling.

"I will tell you in lunch!" Yibo smile widely making Jiyang look at him in disbelief. "Come on Yibo! Tell me what Prince Charming did to make you smile like that!!"

Yibo looked around and their was a little bit of people so he leaned in next to his ear. "We cuddled last night"

Jiyang backed away a little and gasped. "Well you guys are getting close?~ eh~" This made Yibo smile again. "Well okay ima go to class now!"

He nodded so they went separate ways. While he was walking it seem like someone was following him. So Yibo stopped in his tracks, "that's enough! Come out now!"

The person clicked his tongue and walked in front of him. "you think you can get Xiao Zhan!?" Yibo looked at him confused. "Eh?! Is this why you're following me around like a lost dog!?"

"Stop being delusional because at the end I'm actually friends with him!" Yibo said a little angry.

"We will see about that later~" The boy said and walked off the other way

"We will see about that later~" The boy said and walked off the other way. Yibo shook his head and walked faster to class.

Yibo sat next Xiao Zhan and sigh.  Zhan looked at him slouching on the chair so he sneakily wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him closer.

"What's wrong bobo?" He whispered making Yibo embarrassed. He laughed awkwardly and looked the other way while sitting up correctly. Xiao Zhan chuckled and let him go "does that mean nothing is wrong?"

Yibo nodded and smiled awkwardly. But little did they know that someone took a picture. .

[note] sorry I took long 😅 I just have no ideas as of now 😔