𝐓𝐰𝐨

Everyone then went back to talking but both of them were still embarrassed. Yibo felt the most embarrassed. Xiao Zhan then started bowing down a lot of times.

"I'm sorry!" Yibo looked at him and shook his head. "it's alright it's not your fault!" He smiled akwardly. "Mhm! I just. . like bunnies a lot. ."

Yibo's heart flutter. . It hit him right in the feels. "It's okay I like bunnies too!" Yibo smiled at him making him nod and sit down.

The class was going well. Even Yibo answer something correct! Well. . . With the help of Xiao Zhan. . As the class was feeling like it was taking forever so now he was feeling tired from sitting down. .

Yibo stood up and then felt something squish his behind. . "Kyaa!" He slowly looked behind him and saw Xiao Zhan blushing and put his hands behind his back.

"I'm sorry! I- i just uh. ." He was stuttering so bad. While others tried to hold in their laugh. "Xiao Zhan And Yibo?! What's the meaning of this?"

Yibo looked at the teacher and then awkwardly laughed. "There's actually no meaning behind this at all! Hehe only that he touched my tail accidentally. ."

The teacher sigh "Fine then sit down and be quite" Yibo bowed down to her and sat back down. He didn't even want to turn around now. He felt so embarrassed. . .

Song Jiyang is gonna pay for this. . Is what Yibo thought as he was coping the notes. The class then ended so he rushed out of there.

He looked around and then spotted him. "Jiyang!" Jiyang turned around and laughed. "You still have them!" He was holding his stomach and was still laughing.

"It's not funny! He grabbed my ears and then my tail. . ." Yibo looked at him already reminding himself of what happened.

"Well isn't that like a wet dream of yours?" Jiyang said chuckling making Yibo blush. "No! Is just a dream!" He pouted then started walking away from him.

"I'm going to Broom Flying class so bye!" He then stick out his tongue at him. Jiyang smiled at him and waved at him.

He sigh as he went out to the field and went to his line. "Yibo you still have your ears and tail~" Someone teased him making Yibo turn to the voice. "Zhou Cheng! Stop making fun of me!" He said as his ears suddenly went up.

"Pft! Even the ears respond to your emotions!" Yibo puffed his cheeks and looked away. "Zhou Cheng stop making fun of people"

A sweet voice like honey said making Yibo turn around to see him. "Ah okay! But just look at him!" He said as he was about to touch his ears making Xiao Zhan grab his arm gently.

"Maybe you should ask first?" Xiao Zhan said smiling then letting go. Then grabbing his wand from his belt. "Metamorphie Facies!" Making Yibo turn back to normal.

"Thank you Xiao Zhan" He said as he smiled at him. "Mn. . Now let's pay attention since the teacher is coming" The both of them nodded and Zhou Cheng went to his spot.

Leaving Xiao Zhan to be next to him again. Yibo didn't mind in fact he love it. "Everyone in order! You should by now have your broom so go get it by order!"

Everyone nodded and did as they were told. Then one by one were chanting Tia Freyre. Some struggle but then got the hang of it.

Yibo in the other side was fooling around and flying crazily. He was enjoying himself a little too much. "Wang Yibo!"

This made him pay attention on the teacher and not what was in front of him. . "What!- woah!" He then bumped into someone. This  made the broom move away making him fall right on top of the person. . .

[Note] This book is going to be fluff but maybe like little kiths their and then but that's about it! so hope you enjoy it :D