𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Xiao Zhan was about to leave when Bright made Yibo stand up. "I'm just joking Zhan!~ here take your boyfriend with you!" Bright pushed him next to Zhan making Yibo shocked.

He got shy and chuckled again. "We are just friends" Xiao Zhan smiled making Yibo sadly nod. Win narrow his eyes "don't you two live together?"

This made both of them shocked. "H-how did you know that" Yibo awkwardly laughed. "Simple, Word gets around quickly" Win smiled making Bright smile too.

"R-right. . Well let's get going to class Zhan!" Yibo hurriedly push him out the door.  He then stop pushing him once they were both out the door.

Time skip~

The next class Yibo did not have him. But when he was walking he saw him talking to another guy, Yibo narrow his eyes at the scene and click his tongue.

He thought of a and idea and smirk a little but then hurriedly went to his class. Time passes and it's time to go to Fundamentals of Magic Pharmaceutics. Yibo waited awhile since Xiao Zhan usually gets to that class a little late.

He saw Xiao Zhan walking so he decided to take action. "Zhan-ge!!" Yibo waved making Xiao Zhan stop walking. "Oh hi Yibo, aren't you usually early than me?"

Yibo shook his head and smiled. "Well I just wanted to talk for awhile more earlier~" Xiao Zhan smiled at him and the chuckled. "Mn, okay then what do you wanna talk about? We have time" Yibo smirked at him making Xiao Zhan confused.

"Xiao Zhan~ What if both of us y'know hooked up?" Yibo looked at him with sparkles in his eyes. As he also leaned in closer to his face. "Yibo. . ." Xiao Zhan backed away a little. "you're in my personal space"

Xiao Zhan awkwardly laughed. Yibo looked at him in shock. He gritted his teeth and thought of a amazing idea. He pinned him to the nearest wall and chanted a spell making both his arm go above his head. "Yibo I really need to get to potion class-"

"Oh but I thought we had time to talk?" Yibo smiled making Xiao Zhan look away. "W-well we do need to go to class now"

"Eh? But I'm still waiting for my answer~" Yibo smiled innocently. "Well. . we really need to go to cla-"

He kissed him for he can stop talking. Yibo always wanted to kiss him for reals this time. His lips are so soft he just got addicted immediately.

But he always wanted to kiss his mole. So he pulled away and gave a peck on the mole. Xiao Zhan blush bright red. "Y-yibo"

Good job yibo you left him starstruck. . Yibo smirked again. He then went close to his ear "I'll take that as a yes~" Yibo gave a quick peck and then started to walk away.

 He then went close to his ear "I'll take that as a yes~" Yibo gave a quick peck and then started to walk away

[Note] sorry for taking long ^^ but hope you guys like it so far 😳👉🏻👈🏻