𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Owe!" Yibo said but had his eyes closed. When he slowly open them he blushed immediately. He was on top of the one and only Xiao Zhan!

"I'm sorry Xiao Zhan! It was not intentionally! I swear!" Yibo apologize as he was trying to get up.

Xiao Zhan akwardly smile "it's okay! Next time stop your broom first?" Yibo nodded and helped him up.

"Wang Yibo! After School you're going to stay and fix brooms!" The teacher yelled making Yibo sigh. Time passes and it's time for lunch.

"Jiyang! I don't want to fix brooms after school!" Yibo complain as he poked his food. "It's you're fault for fooling around! Also I heard you land on top of the handsome boy~"

Yibo blushed "I did! And that's the biggest mistake I ever done. ." Jiyang chuckled "isn't that another dream of yours?"

He shook his head "No! Not like that! That was embarrassing!" Jiyang just giggle but then stopped and looked somewhere else in disbelief.

"Xiao Zhan I had a crush on you since the beginning of the school year! Will you be my boyfriend?" A boy named hyunbin was blushing so much and holding a box of chocolates.

"I'm so sorry! But I would like to stay as friends!" Xiao Zhan bowed down to him and smile akwardly. "This guy really thinks he could get a chance with the number one witch in this school?"

There was murmurings heard through out the whole cafeteria making him clenched the box. "Everyone please stop talking behind his back!" Xiao Zhan shouted making everyone quiet down.

"If you don't have anything nice to say please be quiet and keep it to yourself" He exclaimed making everyone that said something embarrassed. Yibo in the other hand was to busy staring at him.

"I once again apologise for this" He told the boy and bowed down. Then he walked away making everyone surprise again.

"Ahh! I don't think I would ever get a chance with him!" Yibo exclaimed looking back at his food. "I mean it's you who we're talking about! You're second ranked!"

"But that doesn't mean anything! What about you and Haoxuan!" Jiyang shut his mouth quickly and looked away from his stare. "What about me?"

A voice said making them turn around. "Oh hi Haoxuan! I think I will leave you both by yourselves!" Yibo smiled and waved to Jiyang who was giving him a pleading look.

Once Yibo through away his food he went to the garden. "Hello little bunnies! Guess what today happen! I was embarrassed by him like three times!"

He said as he sat on the grass and grabbed a bunny gently. "Do you think I will have a chance?" Yibo said as he looked at the Bunny's eyes.

"Blink twice if you think yes I will get a chance with the one and only handsome Xiao Zhan!" Yibo pouted once the bunny blinked once.

"Just kidding! Pretend I just said to blink once bunny!" He smiled like a idiot not knowing someone was watching him.

No note today :D just happy mother's day! And cherish your mom even more each day!