𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Once they both got home, Xiao Zhan pinned Yibo to the wall. "Eh? W-what did I do now?" He said nervously "nothing you're just so cute" Zhan smiled and started softly kissing him. 

Yibo gasped and kissed him back. Xiao Zhan smirked and started kissing his neck. "W-wait" he was a blushing mess making Zhan softly chuckle.

His hands were roaming around his body making Yibo cover his mouth. "Ah! Zhan I think that's enough-" He touched his private part. . He kept rubbing around that area while kissing his cheek and giving quick pecks on his mouth.

"Zhan I'm about to- ah!" Xiao Zhan smiled "woah bobo I didn't think your voice was so sweet~" Yibo blushed bright red. "I'm- I'm going to take a shower..."

"Want me to shower with you?~" Yibo shook his head quickly and swiftly moved to his room. He took a big deep breath. His mind was going places it shouldn't and shook it off.

Yibo took a bath this time to get rid of his thoughts. Once he was done, he went straight to his bed and went to sleep.

The next day~

He felt warmed and something kinda light on top even though he didn't have a blanket? Yibo open his eyes revealing Xiao Zhan sleeping on top of him while hugging his neck.

Yibo was bright red, "Xiao Zhan? I. . think you slept in the wrong bed. . ." He slowly started to wake up and yawned. "Mn. ."

He sat up and was sitting on Yibo now. But then they heard a meow so both turned around. Jianguo was just staring at them both.  "Oh Jianguo what are you doing here? Did my brother forgot the bring you with him?"

"Ah okay! Wait. . He's already in the living-" Suddenly someone enter the room and it was him. "Xiao Zhan! I came to- uh Jianguo their you are let's go!" He laughed nervously and picked her up.

"W-wait Zhoucheng! I can explain-" Zhoucheng just started at him as he got off and made Yibo stand up too. "He's my boyfriend! Yibo he's my brother"

"Mn! Uh hello" Yibo extended his hand and awkwardly smiled. Zhoucheng smiled too and shook his hand while holding Jianguo.

"Well I have to go! Take care Xiao Zhan!" with that he left and Yibo felt relief. He looked at Zhan which he was going back to sleep. Yibo sigh and tucked Xiao Zhan with his blanket.

After awhile Yibo heard Zhan call his name. Since he was in the living room he walked over their quickly.

"Yes? Did you need anything?" Xiao Zhan nodded and told him to come near his closet. . . "I see you decorated your closet?~" And their it was. . . A Xiao Zhan poster that Zhan did when he modeled for that one event. . . .

•~to be continued~•

Ok I might be writing short stories that are not related to this story but different stories I had in mind so I hope you guys enjoy 🥰 (it's still going to be yizhan 😳)