𝐒𝐢𝐱

"Yibo?" A soft voice was heard along with a soft knock. "Mn?" Yibo said half awake making Xiao Zhan open the door. "Time to wake up" He said as he pulled the covers from his face.

He blushed and sit up to look at Jianguo instead of him. "Why didn't you wake me up?" Yibo pat her head making Jianguo just stare at him.  Xiao Zhan chuckled "She tried~ now take a quick shower because we don't want you to stink? Or then Jianguo is gonna go away~"

Yibo pouted and made his way to the bathroom. He turn on the warm water and did his thing. Later drying himself. He wrapped himself with the towel and carefully walked out.

Xiao Zhan giggled "you look like a little baby~" Yibo once again pouted. "I do not! Now if you mind mr.zhan if you move out of the way?"

He chuckled and moved so now Yibo rushed into his room. His face was heating up how can you forget the most important thing! Yibo thought as he closed the door.

He changed quickly then dried his hair. He comb his hair which made it fluffy. Yibo grabbed his hat and placed it on his head.

Yibo then made his way out in which Xiao Zhan was waiting for him. "Xiao Zhan why are we leaving early?" He question as he looked at the clock.

"I don't leave Jianguo alone so I take her with my sister!" Yibo nodded so then both of them headed to her house.

Time skip~

They both went in school together making everyone already start murmuring. Yibo glared at everyone making them turn around and avoid his glare.

"Min!" Yibo yelled in excitement then making his way to Minsoo. "Do you any thing?" He asked putting grabbing a book in his locker. Yibo shook his head quickly. "Don't forget about our agreement!"

Minsoo rolled his eyes playfully then sighing. "Yes, I don't forget easily! Now go with your jealous boyfriend" This made Xiao Zhan turn around to ignore their gaze and focus on his own locker.

"Eh?! Yeah about th- Wait for me Xiao Zhan!" Yibo turned around as he saw him already walking away.

Yibo catched up to him and pouted. "Are you upset Zhan?~" Xiao Zhan shook his head lightly and smiled at him. "We don't want to be late~"

He sigh as they both made their way inside the class. They both sat down and Yibo placed his head on the table. He turned to look Xiao Zhan "Do you ever get upset Zhan?"

"No, not as I recall of a time. Why are you asking Bobo?" Xiao Zhan smiled as he looked at Yibo making him blush a little. "Ah. .I'm just curious. ."

He laughed nervously then sat up correctly. This made him chuckle. The class then started making everyone sit and stop talking.

"Today we are not doing much just reading the astronomical bodies which you guys get to choose stars or planets?" The teacher smiled as people were choosing stars.

"Ok then first try with your partner and then we all try together!" She smiled as then sat on her chair. "You wanna go first Zhan?" Yibo question making him nod.

"Well first what do you wanna know?~" Xiao Zhan smiled as he question Yibo who was now thinking hard. "Will they give dumplings tomorrow!" This made Xiao Zhan giggle.

He grabbed his wand and stood up. He chanted a spell as he closed his eyes. A green light surrounded him making stars along the way.

Xiao Zhan asked the question then later chuckling. "Sorry Bobo, but they are giving chicken tomorrow" Yibo pouted as Xiao Zhan chant a spell to make the stars disappear.

"Now you try Bobo!~" Yibo nodded as he stood up. Then he looked into Xiao Zhan eyes. "Eh? Aren't you going to do it?" He question as Yibo was just staring at him.

"Mn! I'm asking my own question!" Xiao Zhan tilted his head in confusion. "But aren't we supposed to chant the spell?"

"Zhan~ You have like stars in your eyes when I look at them~ So isn't that the same?~" Yibo smiled innocently making Xiao Zhan blush bright pink.

[Note] is this story good so far? :0 I'm worried that it's gonna get boring :<