𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"ok another question bunny! Will their be good food tomorrow? Blink twice!" He said as the bunny proceeded to blink twice.

Yibo gasped and pouted. "Little bunny! You're so rude! How come when I say am I going to get a chance with handsome Zhan you say no!"

He placed the bunny down and sigh. Then Yibo stood up and met with Xiao Zhan making both of them surprise. "Uh you did not hear that right?" Yibo awkwardly laughed.

He shook his head "No I barely came! And I just came to water the plants!" Xiao Zhan smiled while Yibo nodded. "Can I help?" He asked shyly making him nod.

They both start watering each plant and flower bushes. They even made sure the bunnies didn't get wet.

Then Xiao Zhan got some carrots and fed some to the bunnies. "You want some to Yibo?" A blush suddenly appeared on his face but slowly nodded. He sat down where Xiao Zhan sat .

He gave him some and started eating. Xiao Zhan was staring. . . This made Yibo more nervous. But what he didn't know is that he was eating like a bunny!. . .

"Ah! Sorry I just got lost in thought!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed then later smiling. Yibo smile "it's okay everyone does that once in a while!"

Then later on the bell rings. "Well let's go?" Xiao Zhan exclaimed as he helped Yibo up too. His heart was beaten just by the touch of Xiao Zhan.

As he let go of his hand Yibo got a little sad. But they both made their way to the class this time Yibo sat next to Jiyang. Xiao Zhan sat next to Yubin.

Jiyang smacked Yibo on the back of the head. "Owe! What did I do!?" Jiyang gritted his teeth then mocked him. "You left me with Haoxuan! He was staring at me with those eyes of his" Jiyang blushed and shook the thought of him.

"Isn't that a wet dream of yours?~" Yibo teased him instead and later giggling. But then receiving another smack. "Shut up! Now tell me where did you go?! I even asked that know it all Yuchen!"

"Pft! You did? How was it? Did he flirt with you?~" Yibo teased Jiyang again receiving yet again another smack. "No Haoxuan was with me. ."

"I was at the garden stupid" Yibo rubbed the back of his head. "Woah so now you're a big kid that can do anything!?" Yibo was trying not to laugh and end up nodding.

"We are the same age dummy!" Jiyang rolled his eyes then the teacher came in. "Hello Students! So as you know we are going to try with something small to repair so come on up everyone!"

The teacher was just choosing randomly so Yibo eventual was getting tired. "Yibo! Would you like to try?"

"Yes I would!" He went up to the table confidently. "Sosomme Tidiare!" He pointed his wand to the clock that was broken then it repaired. "Ta da Mr!" Yibo smiled and showed the teacher.

"Ah okay Yibo go back to your spot" The teacher smile and then pointed at a other person. "You saw that Jiyang!~" He elbowed him lightly making him smile. "Yes I did! But anyways let's see how he does?~"

"Who?" Yibo got confused as who he was talking about. "Minsoo he's known for not doing so well. ." He whispered as he pointed at the fluffy dirty blonde haired boy. "Sosomme Tidiare! Sosomme Tidiare!"

He kept repeating the word but couldn't get it to repair it. "It's probably he's not actually a he and a women!~" Someone said making a little group laugh.

"Shut up! I'm not a women!" Minsoo turned around and pointed the wand at them. "That's enough from you! Let's see what you can do mr.know it all?" The teacher called him up and he did went up their.

Yibo really didn't like people making fun of others. So he whispered a spell making the clock broken for a while and making that clock not repair for him.

"Sosomme Tidiare!" He pointed the wand at the clock but it didn't work. "Sosomme Tidiare!" The boy got irritated and looked at the teacher.

"You see maybe you should be quite and mind your own business!" The teacher yelled at him and then shaking his head.

The teacher took out a new clock and called up Xiao Zhan. "Sosomme Tidiare" He said it so calm making Yibo's heart beat already. It worked perfectly!

"That's Mr.Perfect for you~" Jiyang teased Yibo making him nod. "He's too perfect~" You can see Yibo have a galaxy in his eyes just staring at him.

Then after awhile the class ended and Yibo decided to have a chat with Minsoo. "Hey Min!" He looked at him confused but decided to go with him.

He pulled him aside "I'm not here to bully you so don't worry about that!" This made him nod "okay then what do you want to talk about?"

"What if I help you with your magic? And you help me with my homework?" Yibo smiled making Minsoo tilt his head. "Ah? But aren't you like ranked second?"

Yibo chuckled "well yeah but that doesn't matter! I'm waiting for my answer!" He crossed his arms making Minsoo akwardly smile. "I guess yeah!"

"Okay but tomorrow because I have to stay to fix brooms" Yibo smiled and scratched the back of his head. "Ok then! Will thank you!" Minsoo bowed and left.

What a akward boy he thought but then shook off the thought. But then stop by another person. "You know Yibo hes a she and not a he?" The same person who yelled and made fun of Minsoo told him that.

"You know maybe you should respect people's pronouns? That's not for a person like you to decide!" Yibo got angry and told him off.

"Tch whatever" The person walked away making Yibo roll his eyes then he went to his class and in a not so good mood.

[Note] Yes this is my own character so don't think it's a idol 😅 also hope you don't all mind me adding my own characters :D