𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

"So yeah that's what happened!" Yibo explain to Jiyang on what had happen. But he left it out some details. "Well at least he apologized! If he didn't I would've beaten him up!"

Yibo looked at Jiyang and pouted. "Don't say that! What if his fan club comes and attacks you?" He whispered as he looked around the lunch area. Jiyang just chuckled and shook his head.

With Xiao Zhan~

He was now walking to his magic philosophy class. The door was closed but the teacher told him if the door is closed he can still come in.

Xiao Zhan thought nothing of it so he open the door to reveal his teacher and the teacher of modern magic almost about to make out. .

Zhu Zhilong pinning Bai Yu to the chalk board. . "Eh?I think I'm in the wrong class. ." Once Zhan said that Zhilong backed away embarrassed.

"Ah you see! I told you if the door was closed" Zhilong glared at him and then adjusted his glasses. "Well what do you need xiao zhan?"

"I was just turning in the late homework" Xiao Zhan smiles softly as he gives it to his magic philosophy teacher. "Ah okay! Thank you but you don't have to worry about the work, as long as you turn it in!"

Xiao Zhan nods and bows down to him. Then later leaving and closing the door. After he leaves Bai Yu locks the door. "You see how hard this is to do?~" he says teasingly making Zhilong smirk.

"no don't make that face! I know you're up to!" Bai Yu was now backing away from Zhilong. "Let's go for lunch shall we?~" He said as he grabbed his broom.

"Fine. . .lets go. . ." He hopped on his own broom and they both left through the window.

Xiao Zhan was now walking back to the garden. He still couldn't believe that both of them would be together. ..

He sigh and open the door to the garden and quickly closed it. Xiao Zhan took out his wand to look at hidden things but nothing was their.  "Tch, I'm pretty sure it's here got damn it!"

He brushed it off and went out the garden.  As he was walking a person was following him. Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes and took out his wand making the person go in front of him.

"What do you need?" Zhan softly smiled making the boy get mad. "You're gay aren't you?" This made Xiao Zhan laugh.

"Half of the school is I don't see why this is a problem~" The boy got angry "you're dating wang yibo!? Aren't you!?"

"Mn, is that a problem? Because if that is I can have you kicked out~" Xiao Zhan smiled making the boy nervous. Like he couldn't move Zhan got his phone out of his pocket and dropped it on the floor and then stepped on it.

"Another pathetic person trying to ruin something" Xiao Zhan shook his head and then undid the spell. Then walking away while putting his wand away.

[note] remember this is just fiction Xiao Zhan is baby to do that 🥺✌🏻