𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

All classes has now ended making everyone go to the dorms. Like Yibo only has transferred to this school today he had to wait a little while. But he also has to fix brooms.

He plopped himself on the floor and started fixing them. "If only Jiyang was here. ." Yibo sigh and continue to fix them.

After some time pass by someone knocked on the door and then enter. Xiao Zhan bowed down to him "Yibo the principal wants to see you" This made him think what he do wrong this time.

So he stood up and followed Xiao Zhan to the principal's office. "Wang Yibo?" He looked at him and akwardly smile. "Yes?"

"Since you transfer today all the dorms are filled so you will have Xiao Zhan as your roommate" This made his heart explode. Yibo bowed down to the principal.

"But please don't cause trouble!" The principal exclaimed making Yibo nod repeatedly. "Very well then you can leave now"

They both left the principal's office and started walking out the school. "Do you want me to help you get your stuff?" Xiao Zhan offered making Yibo nod. "Only if you want to!"

Xiao Zhan smiled and nodded. They both went on their broom and started flying to his house. Once they got their they placed their brooms down.

They both enter the house but then he remembered something. He has a posters of Xiao Zhan all over his room. "Ah Xiao Zhan would you mind staying here for awhile?"

Yibo akwardly laughed making him nod. He felt relief and went in quickly to his room. "Ahh! Why did you forget you did this Wang Yibo!!" He started carefully taking down his posters and safely putting them inside a box.

He got what he needed and went out the room. "I'm finished! Hehe" Xiao Zhan helped Yibo with some of the bags and placed them in front of his broom.

Time skip~

Xiao Zhan has his own house to himself?! Yibo felt defeated. . . He now thought he would never get to be with the one and only Xiao Zhan. .

"Here's your room and if you need anything my room is just across" Xiao Zhan smiled at him making Yibo smile back at him.

Yibo enter the room then sighing. He put his clothes in the drawers and his uniforms in the closet.

He was questioning what he should do with the posters since he is going to be with Xiao Zhan. . He sigh again and placed a poster inside the closest which covered it with his uniforms.

He placed his hat on the coat rack. Yibo was getting hungry so when he came out of his room, he was greeted by a cat who was just staring at him. Making Yibo stare back but finding the cat so cute. "Jianguo don't bother Yibo~"

Xiao Zhan picked his cat up gently. "I'm sorry if Jianguo getting in your way" Yibo smiled and shook his head. "No it's okay! I like cats too!"

"Oh if you're hungry I have dumplings but also ramen if you want?" Yibo's eyes sparkle as the word ramen pop up.

He went to the kitchen and found ramen on a pot. "you can have it all since I already ate!" Yibo nodded and grabbed a bowl then placed the ramen inside. He sat at the table and started eating.

Xiao Zhan let down his cat making Jianguo go next to Yibo. Jianguo jumped on his lap making Yibo surprised. "I see she likes you already" Xiao Zhan chuckled.

Yibo pat the top of her head gently. This made Xiao Zhan smile. He continued eating until he finished. Jianguo was still on his lap so he gently placed her on the floor.

Yibo then washed his bowl and placed it in the cabinet. He was going to his room and then Jianguo was following him.

"Jianguo you have your own bed!~" Xiao Zhan said as he was trying to call her over. "Xiao Zhan it's fine she can sleep with me" Yibo smile making him nod. He then later went to his room.

She jumped on to his bed making Yibo smile. "Okay Jianguo! Do you think I will get a chance with your dad? Blink twice" Jianguo looked at him then blinked twice.

Yibo smiled "You're so cute! Hehe" He gently scratched her head. Yibo then laid on his bed and put the covers over put then Jianguo went on top of his stomach and starting sleeping. Yibo smiled and drifted to sleep like Jianguo.

 Yibo smiled and drifted to sleep like Jianguo

[No note today ✨]