𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Yibo was now feeding Jianguo her treats. "I trust you with everything! Because I know he can talk to animals!" He pouted since he still didn't know how to do that.

"So are we good?" Yibo says as Jianguo goes to her bed. He sigh in relief and went to bed.  The next day he woke up early so he went to check on Xiao Zhan.

He checked his temperature and it was alright. Yibo felt relief again, he shook Zhan lightly to wake him up.

"Are you okay now?" He asked as he slowly open his eyes. "Mn. ." Xiao Zhan then yawn and stood up by the help of Yibo.

They both then took a shower separately of course. Then they headed to school on their brooms.

Yibo wanted snacks so he walked Xiao Zhan first to class and then he quickly went to a vending machine. "Yibo! What are you doing at this side of the campus?"

He looked to the voice and he smile "I'm just getting a snack dummy" Bright playfully roled his eyes. "So how's it going with Zhan?"

Yibo gulped and laughed awkwardly. "Well you see. . Is that Win?! Hi Win!!" He smiled and waved making Bright panick.

"Hi Yibo ! ~ " Win smiled and ran towards them. Yibo was giggling at the fact that Bright was trying to remain calm. Yibo then quickly finish getting his snack.

"Ok Win I will leave you with Bright because I got to go!" This left Win confused and Bright shocked. "Mn! Ok then. . Bye bye!"

"P'Bright! What if we set up Zhan and Yibo? Wouldn't that be fun?" Win giggled while Bright was just staring at him. "P'Bright? Is anything wrong?"

Win went closer to him making Bright stumble back. "Are we playing at who can stare the longest?" He asked innocently making him chuckle. "Let's just go to class"

•~•

"Jiyang~ I'm bored!~" Yibo was bothering him by poking him and nudging him. "Yibo! It's lunchtime! You can go anywhere!" Jiyang sarcastically suggested but he stood up and started grabbing carrots then start walking to the garden.

"W-wait! Don't leave me alone!" Yibo chuckled and waved without looking at him and walked to the garden.

"Hello little bunnies~ how are you today!~" Yibo plopped down next to them. They all ran up to him making Yibo smile and start feeding the bunnies.

In the other side of the garden Xiao Zhan was just looking around the walls and just everywhere. He tried making no sounds but a bunny looked to the direction where he was and ran towards him.

Making Yibo stand up and follow the bunny. This made Zhan curse under his breath. "Xiao Zhan? What are you doing here?" He turned around and awkwardly laugh.

"I just came to get herbs for. . . Win! Yeah Win! he asked me to get some for his potions" Zhan smiled making Yibo nod. "Ah okay! Do you need help?"

"Mn?. . Oh no I'm good!" He shook his head and grabbed the basket next to him with herbs in it. Yibo notice then smiled "then let me walk you to Win?"

He chuckled then nodded. They both headed to the potion class and then saw Bright staring down Win while he was explaining how to do a potion. This made Yibo fake cough.

"Hello Bright~" Yibo smiled mischievously making him feel nervous. He walked to him then side hug him. "Did we interrupted your little session?" Yibo whispered making Bright lightly push him.

"Here you go Win!" Xiao Zhan smiled handing the herbs to him. "Thank you Zhan" Win smile back at him and started to separate them.

"Are you going to help Bright or are you going to be fooling around with your boyfriend?" This made Xiao Zhan and Yibo shocked. "Since when was i-"

Bright cover his mouth and made him sit down on his lap. Yibo was confused on what was going on and then tried to speak. He chuckled "shush bobo~" This made Xiao Zhan bitterly smile but Yibo still trying to speak. "I guess I will be going then. ."

[Note] sorry for not updating! But here is new chapter 😌✨