Keep Me Next To You

No one believes me when I tell them that Niall Horan is my best friend. But he is. We have never gone to school together, we don't even live in the same country, but somehow our friendship never breaks. When we were children, I used to go and stay at his house every summer because my dad's side of the family is from Ierland. My dad went to school with his parents and yadda, yadda, you get the point. Since he joined the X-Factor and became a member of One Direction, I haven't seen him as much when I go to visit in the summers. I do miss talking to him all the time, but I can't complain. He's famous now, and I'm just a nobody who used to know him.

Sometimes when I'm at his house we will hangout and talk, but other than that we don't really talk anymore. I do miss the conversations we had, but that was the past. We must be looking to the future, so I have pretty much given up on trying to get his attention. I still love One Direction, and will never stop loving them, but I guess that Niall and I just won't be friends anymore.

Plus, there are a lot of things I've never told him. I have my secrets and I'm sure he has his. That's probably what started tearing us apart in the first place. He doesn't know most of my hobbies. He doesn't know that I can sing. He doesn't know that I've always loved him. But what he odesn't know, won't hurt him.