Awkward Situations

Sitting in the living room with Taylor and Demi was more awkward than you would think. Niall and Harry were making supper, I have no idea why, and I don't have a clue where everyone else is. We started small talk but some time ago we elapsed into silence. I don't know about them, but this was sure as hell awkward for me. Demi was casually glaring at me from across the room and Taylor just seemed oblivious to everything going on around her. She just kept writing away in her little book titled 'song book'. Yea, awkward.

I had stupidly forgotten my phone in my room. I'm an idiot. So I really couldn't do anything right now. Errg, this is so frustrating. I have hardly blogged today and its staring to get to me. I swear that my eye was twitching or something. I can't take this anymore. I stood up as fast as I could and made my way to my bedroom without a word to the girls. I quickly changed into dark green short-shorts and a white tank top. I needed a run more than anything because I promised my coach to exercise this summer, and so far I haven't. Plus, its a great stress reliever.

I grabbed my little iPod shuffle and strapped it to my arm before pulling my hair up into a ponytail. I walked back into the living room while placing my ear buds comfortably into my ears. "I'll be back in about half an hour," I called out to no one in particular and pressed play on my iPod before I could hear any replies. I didn't pay any attention to the girls in the living room. I just tied up my shoes and stepped outside.

I was listening to dupstep my whole entire run. I didn't mind it. It helps me relive my stress. I ended up running all the way into town and saw a bunch of people from school I know. They seemed surprised that I wasn't in Ierland. I also heard that there was a party going on tonight. A bunch of people invited me to come, but I'm not sure if I should. I can't just leave my guests alone at my house, and I sure as hell can't bring them with me.

But apparently Chase is going, and he never goes to parties without me. So why would he be going to this one? He is known as the guy to never go to a party without a girl. And for the last three months, that girl has been me. I wonder if I should just go there to spy on him... It might be a really good idea.

I ended up getting the address to the party and ran back to my house in record timing. I needed to get ready for this shin-dig. Okay, so that sounded extremely lame. I ran up my steps and flew open the front door. I was actually kind of mad about this. Why haddn't Chase said anything about this? Why haddn't he invited me? Screw him.

"Nina?" Phoebe looked at me worriedly from the living room. She never see's me mad like this unless its something really important. Well it is really important. My so called boyfriend might be cheating on me. "Is everything okay?"

I shook my head no and stormed off to my room. I need a shower. I quickly turned on the radio full blast and locked my door behind me. I stripped and locked my bathroom door too, just in case they got through the first lock. I had one of the fastest showers in my life, almost faster than the first night the guys were here. When I got out I quickly dried my hair and stepped out of my bathroom. Thank god they didn't get through the locked door. Or maybe they did, where the hell did my phone go? I sear it was just on my bed.

I will worry about that later. Now I have to be party ready. I pulled on a skin tight dress that reached mid thigh and was a dark purple color. It had spaghetti straps and I put on some black pumps to go with it. I wuickly backcomed my hair a bit and applied some makeup. Not anything too dark, but jusr enough. I grabbed a black clutch and stuffed some money in it. I looked around a bit for my phone, but it was no where to be seen. Damn, they must have taken it.

Walking over to the door I realized that it was unlocked. Those sneaky bastards. I whipped open the door and walked to the livingroom, but no one was there. So I walked into the kitchen and everyones heads turned to me. "Hand over my god damned phone," I said as nicely as I could.

Everyone's jaws fell to the floor at my new sudden change in aperance. "Not until we get an expliantion," Phoebe crossed her arms over her chest.

I clicked my touged in annoyance and put my hand on my hip, screw this. "I'm going to spy on my fuckiong boyfriend!" I yelled in frustration.

Phoebe's face fell and everyone else's faces turned to confusion. "Can I please just have my phone?" Phoebe nodded and handed it to me.

"Whoa!" Louis protested, "You can't just give in that fast!"

"Yes I can," Phoebe glarred at him. She walked over to me and gave me a hug, "No matter what happens, remember that I love you."

I nodded my head numbly, "You can tell them after I leave." She nodded understanding what I meant and gave me a tight squease before letting em go with a sad expression. I placed my phone in my clutch bag and looked at all my friends, "If I'm back soon, it' bad news. So let's hope I'm back later." Without looking at their facial expressions, I walked out of the room and out of my house. I was so not prepared for this, but I had to try anyways.