Fan Mail

Chase was acting strangely as soon as we got to the park. He was giving me short answers like 'yes,' 'no' and 'k' all during our date. It was really starting to worry me, but I didn't want to bring it up because he might get angry or something. He seemed really ticked off.

We were currently having a akward silence. We never have those. "Is it about Niall?" I asked him.

"What?" He looked at me with his brows furrowed.

"The reason why you are acting so strangely to me, is it because of Niall?" I asked again.

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair before looking at the clock on his phone. "It's almost 2:30. I should be getting you home." And that was the last thing we said for the rest of our date. I just don't understand Chase. He doesn't have to act differently around me just because I know Niall Horan. I've known Niall longer than I've known him, what does it matter?

"Hey guys! I'm back!" I yelled once I had opened the door to my house. There was laughing coming from the kitchen so I headed there. Surprisingly, all the living room was cleaned. They were all around the table with papers skattered everywhere. "What are you guys doing?" I asked sitting beside Niall.

"Fan mail," Niall smiled at me. "Look at this one." He smiled pointing to the picture in his hands. There were cartoon versions of all of them in their swim trunks. Harry's four nipples were very visible and they all had little speech bubles above their heads saying funny things at each other.

I laughed, "I like that one." None of my fans ever gave me stuff like this. That reminds me, "I have to go into town to get some mail. Do you guys want to come with?" I asked standing up. I went to the little basket by the fruit and grabbed my car keys.

"I'll come," Niall announced while standing up. 

"Sure," Zayn and Liam said in courus as they stood up together.

"What about you two?" I asked Louis and Harry. "We can stop at the candy store if you wan to." I smiled.

"Hell yes!" They both screamed out and ran towards the door. 

"Can we stop for food too?" Niall asked me with a sheepish smile.

I laughed and nodded, "Yes, we can stop for food too."

He cheered and joined the other two boys on running outside. Wow, they really are like children. Niall somehow got shotgun and I drove along the winding roads until we got into town. It was a nice drive because I had the radio on full blast and the guys were singing along. We got into town and they all put on sunglasses and their hoods. I wore sunglasses too because I'm not supposed to be even in this country. If someone other than Chase see's me, I'm screwed.

We walked down the street while I pointed out different things and explained it to them what it is. There are many different tourist attractions just on main street. We made it to the candy store and I held the door open for them. Harry and Louis rushed in before everyone else. The store wasn't crowded so we were good, there was only two other people other than the workers.

"Twenty dallers is your limit," I said to them and they all groaned while slumping their shoulders. In a matter of minutes they each had their hands full of different varieties of candy. They each paid and happily carried their bags out of the store.

I laughed at Louis because he was so pleased with himself as he swong his bag filled with candy back and forth as he skipped towards the resturant. Harry was happily following him. Liam and Zayn were comparing what they had bought and Niall was laughing along with me. When we got into the resturant the lady at the front welcomed us in. I knew who she was. "Hey Angela."

"Hey Nina, I thought you'd be in Ierland by now?" She smiled at me while taking out the different menu's.

I shrugged, "They came here instead. But please don't tell anyone. I want to relax this summer." It was true. I didn't want anyone to know I was here because no one would leave me alone.

She laughed, "Sure thing Nina."

"Can we get a table in the back?" I asked her, "Oh, and I'm paying the bill."

She smiled, "Sure thing. Right this way." We all followed her towards the back of the resturant where it was more secluded from everyone else. To sum up the whole meal, I would have to say it was never boring. When it was over they all complained but I somehow convinced them it was my dads money and they were okay with that.

We made our way to the post office and I let them wait outside while I got my fan mail. Yea, I have a PO box because my youtube fans wanted to be able to send me things. "Hey Helena," I said to the lady at the front, "I'm here for my mail."

"I'll be right back with it," She smiled before running to the back room. She came back seconds later with a box. A huge box. "I think this is the most mail you have ever gotten."

I chuckled, "I would agree with you." I took the box from her and could hardly see as I made my way out. She had to hold the door open for me because I couldn't do it.

"How did you get so much mail?" Niall asked me when I found them outside.

"I... uh?" How was I supposed to tell them this without giving away any secrets. Damn it. "Its a combination of school stuff and charity work I do." Yea, that sounds good enough.

"Well tehn, let me carry that for you." I felt it being lifted out of my hands and Niall had it. At least he could see over the box.

"Thanks, " I smiled at him.