Crying Mishap

Niall's POV

I watched as Nina talked with someone on the phone. She looked really scared and worried for whoever she was talking to."I'm coming right now!" She told the person on her phone before hanging up the phone and trying to run away, but I still had a good hold on her wrist. "Niall, I'll be right back."

"Where are you going? Who was on the phone?" I looked frantic and really wanted some answers. Was she going to tell me? Or will she leave me hanging? I really wish she would stop looking at me like that. I can tell she's debating weather or not she should tell me.

Her drunken parents came out from the bush with my mother in tow. "Mom!" Nina yelled, her mom turned to look at her, "Phoebe's parents kicked her out again!" her mom gave her a worried expression and nodded her head. I slowly let go of her wrist and she looked at me with a blank expression. I kinda wish that I could go with her, but I'm guessing this is her friend, and I don't wan to interrupt anything or get into other peoples business. "I promise I'll be back as soon as I can" She tried gave to smile at me but it was forced before she bolted as fast as she could across the field towards the truck.

"Wow she can run really fast," Harry commented with a small nod. I raised my eye brow at him, but didn't want to question him. There was no doubt in my mind that he was already drunk, and I was trying to get there too.

Nina's POV

I pulled up at the gas station and saw my friend slouching on the benches at the bus stop. I quickly climbed out without turning off the truck and ran over to her. "Phoebe!" I pulled her into a hug and she started to cry, "How the hell did you get back into Canada anyways?"

She sniffled a bit, "My parents said that my grandma was spoiling me too much and brought me back here just so they could kick me out."

I sat down beside her and let her cry on my shoulder. She wasn't an emotional person. Never has been, so that means this time it was bad. Out of all the times her parents have kicked her out, this one was probably the worst.

"Come on, I've got some Timmie's in the truck and five more hot guys shoulders for you to cry on at the campground." I stood up with her and helped her to start walking towards my truck. She stopped and looked at me suspiciously, "What?" I asked.

"Five hot guys?" She raised an eye brow. Yup she was getting to be her old self again.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, so I'll just show you instead."