Don't Tell

The door started to slowly open and I turned to glare at my so-called 'manager' whom forgot to lock the door before we sat down to start. I stood up and rushed over to the door while throwing the guitar at Phoebe. "Hey," I said ot the ladies who were waiting outside the door. I blocked them from viewing the room. It was just Eleanor and Danielle. "What's up?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

"We just got back and Liam and Louis had to go rescue Harry and Taylor cause their car ran out of gas." Danille eyed me suspisiosly. "What are you doing?"

"Just chill-ax-ing, "I shrugged. "Signing some froms for compettions I have coming up. The usual," I smiled at her.

"Can we come in?" Eleanor asked.

"Um," I looked back at Phoebe with my eye begging for help.

Phoebe sighed before walking until she was stading next to me. She whipped open the door so the two girls had a nice view of the room. They both gasped, "You can pick the damn song if you don't tell." Phoebe crossed her arms over her chest, "Deal?"

They both sttod their with their mouthes open, "Hurry up and get in here!" I grabbed their wrists, "We haven't got much time." I pulled them and sat them onto the couch where Phoebe always sits. "Now, you promise not to tell?" They both nodded their heads, "What song would you like me to sing?"

"Well what song were you going to sing anyways?" Danielle asked after a mometn of silence.

"Little things," Phoebe smirked.

"Then go ahead and do that one!" Eleanor smiled brightly.

I chuckled and made my way back to my chair. Phoebe handed me the guitar again and fixed the camera's position before signaling for me to star. "Hi everyone!" I waved, "It's me, Kailee Summers! I'm going to sing you a song today called Little Things by the hottest boy-band on the plannet. One Direction!" I laughed slightly, "So here goes nothing!"

Eleanor and Danielle's faces were priceless. They must really like me, or rather Kailee Summers. I started to stum the guitar and made sure to clear my throat before I started to sing,

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me 

but bear this mind it was meant to be 

and i'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

and it all makes sense to me

i know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, 

you've never loved your stomach or your thighs 

the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine 

But i'll love them endlessly 

I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth 

But if i do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to 

i'm in love with you and all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

and all those conversations are the secrets that i keep 

though it makes no sense to me 

i know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape 

you never want to know how much you weigh 

you still have to squeeze into your jeans

but you're perfect to me 

i won't let this little things slips out of my mouth

But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to

I'm in love with you and all these little things 

you never love yourself half as much as i love you 

you'll never treat yourself right darling but i want you to 

if i let you know, i'm here for you

maybe you'll love yourself like i love you oh

i've just let these little things slips out of my mouth 

because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to 

and i'm in love with you (all these little things) 

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth 

but if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to 

I'm in love with you, and all your little things.

"Thanks so much for watching. Leave your comments bellow, hit the subcribe button up there, and please rape that like button," I gave the camera a thumbs up. "This is Kailee Summers signing off!" Phoebe hit the dtop recording button and all three of the girls broke out into applause and I stood up to do a mock bow.

"Wow," Danielle breathed in amazement. "I so promise I won't tell if I can watch your video's first for the next month."

Eleanor nodded her head in agreememt, "Okay." I laughed, "And I'll follow you two on twitter."

Phoebe frowned while the other two girls let their jaws fall to the floor. I knew Phoebe was pissed because I won't follow her/ I hardly follow anyone on twitter. Just a few celebrites and mega fans. This must have been a real honour for them, or anyone for that matter.