Chapter 11: Letter war.

It was one a.m. and I was walking inside the school like I do everyday-even though it's one a.m. if I must repeat. Looking around, I realised it was not only me but everyone else was at school too. Almost all of them, as per morning routine, talked animatedly. While some wandered aimlessly. I walked up to my locker and saw the black envelope I was accustomed to seeing every day. I opened the letter to see an address. Assuming it was where the admirer's house was located I could only think about how dangerously close I was to finding out who the admirer was. Excitement felt like normal feeling.

I turned around and was standing infront of the said address. My hand felt clammy and wet, I wiped it on my jeans but the wet feeling remained. Almost as if someone had it dipped in cold water.

Not caring anymore, I extended a shaky hand towards the door and knocked twice. Someone opened the door. Was that... Frankenstein?

"He... in his room." He said, stretching every word, in a hungry monotonous voice.

"Okay Frankie." I hugged him and... wait, I knew Frankenstein? Even more, who the freak was I calling Frankie? But I couldn't stop. I was smiling at the creature like we were old buddies and it all felt very normal.

I walked up the stairs into his room and opened the door. There sat a familiar looking brown haired boy surrounded by tonnes of black envelopes and grey sheets of paper, he looked up and I took in a sharp breath.

"Anonymous?"

He only smiled.

"You're my admirer?" He smiled and his eyes glowed white, like the Sun's rays trying to peek through a curtain, it seemed almost inhuman. He nodded. I walked closer to him. He stood up and walked infront of me, handing me a letter.

I gripped it in my handly tightly, I could only stare at him. The excitement still there. "Joanne, wake up." He smiled.

"What?" I asked, still dazed and wondering if my eyes seemed glazed over.

He grabbed my hand that felt wet, "Wake up, Joanne. You'll be late." He then did the very inexpected.

He stuck a finger up my nose... And it tickled. It tickled! I raised my hand up to scratch and felt something cold and soft rub onto my face.

He laughed, a full blown laughter, his laughter accompanied more tickling. I scratched my nose vigorously, my vision gradually being blurred by a new one. "Joanne! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes and looked down at my hands. My eyes widened seeing them fully covered with whipped cream. I turned my head to the source of the laughter and saw Jason, clutching his stomach, sitting by the wall, trying to catch a breath.

"Jason! You idiot!" I said shouting, my voice came out groggy. It sounded almost as if I was about to cry. Well, one should expect that when I wake up. He was still laughing quite crazily. I grabbed the duvet with both my hands, accidentally covering the duvet with whipped cream and ran up to him.

His body became alert seeing me and he ran out and into his room to which I got halfway before he shut the door. "Yeah you peanut! Dare come out and you'll be fed to Mr. Cuddle!" I screamed hoping my threat, to get him eaten by the cat the lady next door owns, would work.

For a reply, I heard a muffled 'aww' from his side. I grumbled walking into my room cleaning my face with my clean hand.

Such a dream. I laughed to myself remembering the events of my dream as I went in the closet to get dressed.

"Goodmorning sweetie." Mom greeted Jason.

"Jayjay! My lovely brother!" I said, holding up a knife I was using for the jam when he walked into the kitchen. His smirked disappeared as his eyes widened. I heard my mom chuckle.