1

She jumped to him and to her surprise, he caught her like he was very willing. "An extra service, baby?"

His voice gave chills to her body and she suddenly got drown from his stares. The guy chuckled and carried her to the bed. Bigla na lamang siya nito hinalikan at sa hindi malamang dahilan, she kissed him back.

She wrapped her arms on his nape and kissed him more. He was a damn good kisser that she couldn't resist his kisses. Mahabaging langit, mawawala na yata ang pagkabirhen ko!

His kisses went down to her jaw and his hands explored on her body. A moan escaped on her lips as he nimble on her skin. His kisses were wet that makes her wet as well.

"Oh, darling," she moaned as his hands cupped her breasts.

His face rise to see her face as well. He was grinning as he kept on massaging her breasts tenderly. "Didn't expect a service to be this beautiful," he said and he kissed her once again.

She closed her eyes as he closed his. Sinabunutan niya ang buhok nito at hinalikan pabalik. His hand slowly took of her dress and he could now freely access her body skin to skin.

She moaned as she felt him playing with her peaks. Napakapit siya sa likod nito at ipinako ang kuko roon. She was being delirious as his mouth took her peaks.

"Oh, darling, that's good.. oh!"

The guy loved the moans she make, she thought. Mas ginalingan pa nito ang ginagawa at bumaba pa ang mga kamay. His hand caressed her legs and felt something hard.

"What's that on your thigh, baby?"

Napamulat siya at naalala ang baril na nakalagay sa hita niya. The guy's hand is already in between her thighs, but she stopped him.

She took his hand and placed it back to her breast. "I want more with this, darling," she said in a flirty tone and moaned.

The guy smirked and kissed her on the lips as he played with her tits. Pasimpleng niyang inabot ang posas at kinuha ang kamay ng lalaki. She switch places with him and she was already on top.

She grind her femininity on his groin and she receive a moan from him. "That feels good, baby..."

Napangisi siya at biglang pinosas ang kamay nito. Nanlaki ang mga mata nito at sinubukang kumawala. Nanakit ang puson niya ngunit hindi naman niya maaaring itigil ang misyon. Trabaho muna bago landi.

"Sorry, darling. Trabaho lang," she said and went off on hovering him.

Sinuot niyang muli ang dress at saka tumingin sa kaniya. Masama ang pagkakatingin nito sa kaniya ngunit nakikita niya pa rin kung gaano katayog ang alaga nito kahit naka-boxer shorts pa. How I badly want to see his buddy. Too bad he's my mission.

"Sino ka? Get this thing off me!"

Pasimple siyang umiwas ng tingin nang mag-init ang pisngi niya sa nakikita sa binata. Seeing him with boxers on while flashing his damn abs, not to mention his freakishly handsome face, makes her face hot.

Kinuha niya ang nalaglag na tuwalya nito kanina at ibinato rito. "Bago ang lahat, magtakip ka. Baka magkapulmonya ka pa, kargo de konsensiya ko pa 'yan," palusot niya at inipit ang buhok, baka sakaling mapreskohan naman siya.